Main Menu

Sri Lanka Or Scotland?

Started by Alex7089, October 22, 2010, 09:37:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fletch74

Ok, I'm going to move as well.

Purely, on a prizemoney basis, this is what we have to decide, I'm sure you all know this, but this is how i'll be making my decision.

To be in Div 4, you need to be top 120 sides.

Only current nation which will allow this is Sri Lanka, and I'll just scrape in even with my ranking ATM.

New nations in Ireland and Scotland are the only other nations where Division 4 could be reached, but ATM that is too early to tell. We could all reach Div 3 with them if only 64 teams come across.

So, my decision will be made as we get closer to Dec 2.

BratPack

I've already requested to go to Scotland and I don't see anything changing that. Sri Lanka is okay but Scotland no matter what happens you're guaranteed 4th div money, I'd rather go with the sure thing. So Bagpipes and Haggis it will be for me

Fletch74

I might do the same, although it would mean missing out on watching the commentary... However, if there is a huge influx of people migrating to Scotland, then I might opt for Sri Lanka

valkorum

I am most likely gonna go to Scotland

Alex7089

BratPack

Alex7089

Actually with BP, Daz, Fletch, money & Valk all going to Scotland I might follow. The money is good. Problem is if I request I need to do it soon but if I do I can't change my mind :(

valkorum

You still have a bit of time.  When I did the request there was only like 20 showing that they want to move to Scotland.

Alex7089

Requested a move to Scotland for now. Will probably keep switching between the two until Dec 2.
Money is tempting...

valkorum

The money is the big factor for me as well.  I have a good solid line up of Accom/Accom players but if I want the outsanding players then will need a few more dollars to buy them. Also the extra sponshership money and gate takings means I can invest more in to my acadamies as well

Alex7089

Yeah this will be good for my SA, hopefully it will be good+  by the end of next season :) Also if I'm doing well might expand my ground :)

valkorum

I really want to start working on my youth acadamy. 

Alex7089

I don't. I just want to be good in SA and earning good money before I go anywhere near YA :P

Boomz

argh flower it I'm going to Scotland. Not changing again lol

valkorum

Quote from: BOOMZ on October 29, 2010, 03:03:31 PM
argh flower it I'm going to Scotland. Not changing again lol

Thats the spirit