Gary Melton - Batting to capable
Shani Mathea - Technique to average
Steve Salamander - Batting to capable
Rhett Maloney - Fielding to average
Auhert Beattie - Fielding to poor
Robert Donfeld - Fielding to average
Dwight Mahabir - Fielding to average

Justin Bieber

Big load of pops for you guys!! Some nice ones as well 8).

6 pops and a few were helpful.

Klibbe to Ordinary Experience. Cap/Cap 19 y.o Batter but may be sold/fired later into the season.
Temix to Poor Fielding. 1 more level then onto Tech.
O'Brien to Poor Tech. Ord/Ord/Poor 16 y.o All rounder so needs a little work but project.
Pinniger to Reasonable Tech. Ord/Rea 16 y.o Batter. Should feature later in this season possibly.
CASPER FTW!!! Double pop 8). Bowling to Expert and Tech to Reliable :D. Expected that by end of season, so getting it half way through is a bonus! May switch to fielding now to get him to Capable. Need to message Crowsfan/Damage to see if he's a chance although I doubt it with our FM stocks :(.

CrowsFan

Haha it is impossible for you to close Caspers tech gap!!

Justin Bieber

Too true :'(. Closed 1 level since he was 16 ::). It's a shame he's gifted Bowling and not gifted Tech :P. But still is a great player for me and will help my FM stocks into my seniors even further 8).

Alex7089

Casper is just a gun 8)

roo boys!

02 May 2011   Ger O'Neill   Experience   ordinary   average
02 May 2011   Luke Stevenson   Endurance   poor   ordinary
02 May 2011   Loic Buttler   Technique   poor   ordinary

Yeah Yeah.

Justin Bieber

Doubt he'd get into the U19 Squad with that Tech gap apparently :(. Secondaries are there but that Tech gap is killing him :(. How many more weeks until end of season? May go for Tech training and hope for the best?

chrisuzz

Justin Bieber

Nah, Bowling Tech like usual :P. Battng Tech will be a waste as he'll still be no good at Batting :P.

pyronerd

it will close the gap though :P

chrisuzz

yehh just keep bowling tech, should get to exp/accom, then go for another fielding pop. then back on bowling tech id say

valkorum

No pops this week in my youths but my SA popped to Excellent

DazBurg

nice work on casper HP ;)

pops for me

Maraziotis tech to reasonable
McGilvray bowl to capable and tech to reasonable

SA popped to excellent aswell  ;D

Fletch74

I only got 2 training pops

02 May 2011 Abdullah Musa Experience poor ordinary
02 May 2011 Keith Masinga Fielding ordinary average

Musa is another 18 yo of mine who has now popped to ord experience :)

Looks like I'll join Daz and Valk and announce that my SA popped to excellent as well.

Only took 5 weeks, but it was a hard slog. A lot of $$ invested... I'm broke now, and 15k in the red, and will probably have to sell a player just to keep my academies steady, including my reasonable YA

Bazinga

Great to see those academies popping guys   ;)  nice work   :)

Has a busy few days, but just logged on this morning to find this ...

Senior Academy   superior    

The continual investment into my SA is definitely paying off, and with the same improving++ investment i should have my SA up to 'deluxe' about this time next season  ;D