Main Menu

Guess Who Reincarnate

Started by benjy251090, October 19, 2010, 09:37:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DazBurg

Quote from: benjy251090 on October 19, 2010, 11:14:52 PM
No, I am suprised one of you havent asked a question that would narrow it down completely ::)

And yes Daz, I 'did'
don't really know that much about golf so have no idea how to narrow it down lol

McRooster

Is it Jack Newton ? -(who should've been Collingwood's goal umpire in the GF  :D)

benjy251090

Boomz

benjy251090

no, the easiest question still hasnt been asked yet ::)

hawk_88

If he plays golf and has ever played in the Presidents or Ryder cup then he has worn a "set" uniform for his sport. There are probably other golf events where "set" uniforms are worn. I know junior golf is played in teams with uniforms. I played team golf for my school in a uniform.

However golf still has a uniform. There are very strict guidelines as to what can and can't be worn which is strictly speaking a uniform.

Is it Greg Norman?

benjy251090

Who said 'he' wore a uniform and played in the Ryder Cup, I just gave a huuuuuugggggggeeeeeeee hint. And no, it is not Shark.

Fletch74

Do you own a putter?

Are you left handed?

benjy251090

Yes I do own a putter, but no, not left handed

McRooster

benjy251090

Fletch74

I reckon I know who it is, but I'm out :( If I know the way benjy thinks it will be this person.

benjy251090

Message me fletch and I will see but not tell you :)

Alex7089

So you are a female?
You don't still play?
Sorenstam?

Fletch74

Quote from: Alex7089 on October 20, 2010, 09:46:44 AM
So you are a female?
You don't still play?
Sorenstam?
That's who I nominated in my PM to benjy last night... Knowing benjy, he would only pick a good looking chick ;)