Petrie and Ziebell set for pre-season

Started by valkorum, October 19, 2010, 05:07:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holz

JZ always seems to get 50-60 points in a half and than 5 for the rest of the game. If he could keep it going all game he would be beter than swanny

roo boys!

Quote from: Holzman on February 14, 2011, 06:22:11 PM
JZ always seems to get 50-60 points in a half and than 5 for the rest of the game. If he could keep it going all game he would be beter than swanny
Just the lack of experience. You can't expect consistency all the time from youngsters, so he will eventually be able to keep it up..

Holz

i understand that but i rmeber 5 or so games where he was absolutely gunning it in the first half than died off. I dont get to see that many games as i lve in WA and dont have foxtel, but is it a fitness thing or just weird that he seems to do alot beter early on. With all his injuries his fitness cant be optimal.

roo boys!

I don't think he has any major fitness issues, I just think the pace of the game is a bit overwhelming for the young kid so has to have a few breathers during the secod half.

Holz

Quote from: roo boys! on February 15, 2011, 08:45:05 AM
I don't think he has any major fitness issues, I just think the pace of the game is a bit overwhelming for the young kid so has to have a few breathers during the secod half.

is anyone considering him in there Dream team, because he could go bang this year

roo boys!

I'm not doing DT but have seen him in a lot of SC teams. Not mine though.