Petrie and Ziebell set for pre-season

Started by valkorum, October 19, 2010, 05:07:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

valkorum

Fletch74

Very good news, just have to get through the pre-season now.

valkorum

Quote from: Fletch74 on October 19, 2010, 05:09:13 PM
Very good news, just have to get through the pre-season now.

Preferably with knee's and feet in 1 piece

roo boys!

Here's hoping! Key players to our team, when they are down it is not great at all.. :-\

Holz

the roos with a fit petrie, anthony and ziebel could be really damaging , the rest of the team looked pretty good towards the end of the season

roo boys!

Yeah I agree, they are so important to us, but we still won games without them and at the end of the season you could hardly notice that they were gone. But you did know it. ;)

Wes Mantooth

sc he's fine but does anyone hold hope ziebell can be a good dt'er?

roo boys!

If he avoids injuries like this thread says, he could really turn it on ;)

Boomz

I am never touching Ziebell in DT or SC again...

Wes Mantooth

Simple Jack

Quote from: Wes Mantooth on December 05, 2010, 01:52:09 PM
sc he's fine but does anyone hold hope ziebell can be a good dt'er?
I dont think he gets the possesions, to do as well in DT.Will he be listed as MPP? Broken leg free he could be in for good season. A freind who is a coach in the TAC comp has big wraps on him. He likend him  as cross between Hird and Voss. Thats a big call but exiting to us Roo boys. Yeah he still has a long way to go, and i want to see if he can get the same penetration back in his kicking before i put him in any of my teams. If he starts to fire, and show what we have seen of his potential, he may be a good way to make some cash. Hes only $315.00.

roo boys!

Barlow 21

Ziebell has shown signs of brilliance but has had really rotten luck. :-\ :'(

roo boys!

MTTY

Yeah its very good they are up and running hopefully JZ doesnt break his leg again :-\