Main Menu

Trade Market Trends

Started by Alex7089, October 19, 2010, 04:35:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DazBurg

Quote from: MajorLazer on January 19, 2011, 06:37:02 PM
It would be great to play you in a friendly BB. Do you have any free slots soon? I can cancel one of my games against Hilly cos he challenged me 2 weeks in a row.

Don't worry Daz. Some good transfers could help your team out. Do you have any money to spend?
i currently have 187k

Justin Bieber

Quote from: HillHero13 on January 19, 2011, 08:10:42 PM
how come i barely get any money?

i am looking to get a good F/FM

but i want to have my Senior acadamy finance being consistant at 30-35k

but now i have 10k

but once i get to my next match i get 30k put it in my acadamy and then get nothing?
If you don't have alot of cash with you, either lower your academy to stay on improving or drop the investments to stay afloat. Hard to come across one of them now for cheap. They are getting inflated as many are looking for them. Just keep looking but might need to lower your standards. Or do without one for this season and pick a 19 y.o Rel/Rel for very cheap come later rounds this season.

I barely get by with the 50k I put in and am hovering at 100k depending on Gates for the week to make my loss reasonable. If you didn't get cash in the bank or have sold anybody, the academies would take a bigger hit on your balance.

Justin Bieber

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=475891

Cap/Cap 19 y.o Batter with Exp Keeping. Thought I would of needed him but have my 18 y.o Batter filling the gap well and Seniors coming along faster than expected. So I'll put him up and recommend him for anybody in the need for a good Youth Batter.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Alex7089 on January 20, 2011, 09:37:37 AM
http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=373484
Shaggy you lucky barbie o.O
Lucky *******. Wish some of us could make some of that cash. I possibly could but I like my players :P.

bomberboy0618

Lol i made a profit off the guy i bought off barlow he sold for 105k :D

Fletch74

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on January 20, 2011, 10:08:11 AM
Lol i made a profit off the guy i bought off barlow he sold for 105k :D
Well done BB ;)

Bazinga

Nice to see that you have got a bit of interest in Frank Hertoghs Fletch. Hope he gets up to 100K+  :D

Fletch74

They're a bit slow ATM, including Dickson. The TM is playing funny buggers ATM, some sell for way over the odds, and some for under.... I still think Dickson is worth > $40k. Hope you get that.

The problem wity Hertoghs is that he is an ord/ord/reas AR, so buyers may only look for avg abtting/bowling and above and miss him. That's why I think Dickson's interest should increase.

Alex7089

Bazinga

Yeah the TM is very weird. Just look at Shaggy's 21yr old keeper 250K+  :o :o :o . If Dickson doesn't make 40K then I might bid on him and try and sell him again later.

Fletch74

Good idea ;) I know, I could believe Phillips was 250k+. I have a reliable keeper with acc/exp batting, but his secondaries are just a bit behind Phillips, maybe I should try and sell him, but I'd probably only get 50k...

That's the TM though...

bomberboy0618

Thanks guys, barlow :P
Im in the black by a lot this week :D
Im gonna save and get a healthy profit :)

Alex7089

Shoaib Khan who is a bit better than Philips went for 50k o.O