Main Menu

Trade Market Trends

Started by Alex7089, October 19, 2010, 04:35:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

8-6 Suited

Exactly you changed your mind and flowered over members of FF because of it. You also lied because you said you would go into the negatives. So you proved my point, you are a liar. And you are full of shower.

Here, I'll give you a tip for the future. Make a story, stick to it and don't change it.

cookie311993

i was going to flowerhead. wages over 100k.
Finances: Overview
This Week
Income   Expenses
Gate Takings:   $66,613   Ground Maintenance:   $7,000
Sponsorship:   $84,100   Player Wages:   $103,655
Prizemoney:   $0   Academies:   $45,000
Player Sales (players with bids):   $0   Player Purchases (you are highest bidder):   $0
Player Sales (completed):   $25,000   Player Purchases (completed):   $42,754
   Transfer Listing Fees:   $3,000
Weekly Income:   $175,713   Weekly Expenses:   $201,409
Projected Weekly Balance:   -$25,696   Projected Overall Balance:   $246,108
   Available Funds (ignores ongoing transfers):   $246,108

Even with my sales iam still negatives, so flower off and stop judging me. for flower sake

8-6 Suited

So what idiot. With the money you have right now it wouldn't have mattered anyway. But you have had the exact same problem BEFORE you told them to sell their flowering players.

You don't give a shower though because your an arrogant, egotistical White Goodman who needs a reality check... You aren't that flowering good.

cookie311993

did i say i was good no? do you need a reality check. flower yes. what are you 40+ with no life

8-6 Suited

lol I am 25 for starters you White Goodman. And i have a life you could only dream about. But don't worry mate. Seriously, don't worry about my life. I'm more concerned about yours given that you feel the compulsion to cheat in an on-line game. What a fool you are.

You act all high and mighty, giving people 'tips and advice' that is so far from being correct that you look like a flowering idiot when its corrected. You You act like you are better than everyone when you aren't. You act like a White Goodman because that is what you are.

Ever wondered why no one ever stops these arguments that you constantly are involved in with me Cookie? Or intervenes? It's not only me who thinks you are a dropkick dude. I just have the balls to tarnish my own image if that is what I do to say it.

BratPack

Actually I don't stop it cause I couldn't give a shower....and seeing the argument amuses me  :P

8-6 Suited

Oh yeah, thats another reason. :P Thats why I do it, it amuses me. :D

cookie311993

how the flower am i cheating? i account follow all the rules. yeah really cheating flowerhead. your the fool. have no clue why your a nat assistant. My tips help players and i pass on what i have learn. When have i ever said i am the master of FTP never, so flower up

I dont act better, you do. look at me aus nat assistant. who gives a flower. i help people lower in rankings and ratings then me. ever wondered why we are always in these arguments. your a grumpy, arrogant prick.

HillHero13

yeah dame.. i cant be stuffed because it will just turn
on me..

watching fights is always funny..

MajorLazer

It is kinda funny BP and Hilly. :P

Just making sure everyone is aware of my dibs of Edward Ayres.
http://fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=214271

Dibsed him yesterday and going after him tomorrow.

8-6 Suited

lol I'm a grumpy arrogant prick? lol Awesome!

Mate I don't act better than anyone and I help each and every member that wants it or askes me for my advice. I don't hold my Assistant title over anyone. lol White Goodman.

What you pass on is flowering wrong you idiot. Just like your "Don't change training midweek or it does less" advice? You learnt that? From who? Because they are probably the only person who is a bigger flowerwit than you are. And thats a mighty hard thing to achieve.

You have 2 accounts mate, thats not following the rules. :) Thanks for the laughs though cookie defending yourself to the end of the world. Nothing more I like while I have a Beam and Coke than to watch a twat jump around screaming "NO YOU ARE!!!!".

Alex7089

Must agree with Shaggy here.
I don't want to get into a huge fight with you cookie, but your mate/dad clearly doesn't exist. Your story and cover for your multiple accounts is extremely flawed, and the way you're defending yourself right now shows your guilt. Instead of defending yourself then walking away you attack Shaggy to try and get him to stop showing everybody what a cheating liar you are.
I'm sorry, but ah, 30k for a couple of youths + 100k in wages, do your maths buddy, you already have 250k so you will be left with 90k + whatever you get from the players you sell. Pretty sure that 90,000 is not a negative number -.-
It is funny watching you squirm though :P

I must say Cookie, I don't like to fight, and I don't want to fight with you, but I despise lies. More than anything else.

MajorLazer

More than Collingwood, Alex?

Alex7089

It is not Collingwoods fault that they have to steal everyones stuff so they can afford to go to the dentist :p

8-6 Suited

No one despises Collingwood, they just don't know they secretly love them yet. :D