Main Menu

Trade Market Trends

Started by Alex7089, October 19, 2010, 04:35:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barlow 21

roo boys!

Huh I never knew that existed!

Alex7089

Yeah, the bit at the bottom where it says '60 members online, 6 guests online' you click that ;)

roo boys!

Thanks guys, I will use that now!

Fletch74

Barlow, why do you have to keep outbidding me.... I have a bid on Abdullah Musa and you outbid me.....

flower off next time!! You cost me 15k on Rethans

bomberboy0618

Barlow hurry up and check ur pms and give me an update!

McRooster

Justin Bieber

Awesome Roost. Power should come in handy most games. Going to work Fielding or Fitness? Or even train Batting/Tech (but will take longer)?

Cicjose

how has barlow got so much money?

bomberboy0618

Quote from: Cicjose on January 06, 2011, 02:05:41 PM
how has barlow got so much money?
he sold a yp for a million dollars.

cookie311993

i have plenty of money as well just letting you know. 200k soon to be up near 650 k if my players sell for what they are worth. Barlow doesnt use his wisely though. 1 mil i spent that on Out/Out players with good secondaries. he is buying youths and young seniors oh and he outbids everyone on FF

8-6 Suited

Who cares Cookie, yopu ask people to sell you players and never buy them. Dont talk shower about others game styles when yours isnt that good.

cookie311993

i didnt buy them cause i hit some money trouble and am not buying players no more. i am sorry to those FF members who put players on the market i didnt buy. My game style is still better than yours shaggy. ever thought a slight change of my mind. yeah they were good but i forgot deadlines and sometimes forgot about the player. i have more issues going on with nats, my senior and youth team. as a result i have told HP i have taken a break from the Tm to try and start saving money for next season and beyond and increase my academies

Alex7089

You came in to money trouble? You just said you have 200k soon to be 650.