Main Menu

Trade Market Trends

Started by Alex7089, October 19, 2010, 04:35:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HillHero13

hmmm maybe.. well i'll see what i can do with my player im looking at now..

the guy is 23 yr old Outs/Spec with poor batting.. so im still unsure..

plus your guy could get out of my reach..

HillHero13

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Alex7089 on January 01, 2011, 08:17:00 PM
I don't want to play 3 spinners :(
I've got 4 of my 9 bowlers are Spinners. I have 3 of them playing tommorrow for the Pav Cup (Would of gone for 4 but that would be overkill). On a crumbling pitch though.

Morgan is being rested as he's energetic. He can play league matches next week :D.

Alex7089

My guy has not got great secondaries Hilly so he wouldn't.

I don't really care :P I already have a good FM and if I got this guy my bowling lineup would be- Outs/spec medium, Outs/outs finger spinner, Exp/exp wrist spinner, Exp/exp fast medium, Exp/accom medium (Phalgun, my superstar)

I think that is a damn good bowling attack but that is just me :P

I just saw Owens's wage 0_O Eek. Undibs I cannot deal with that right now.

THe search continues.

HillHero13

you see i have got

Outs/Exp Finger Spinner x2  Ring and Clifford

then

Exp/Exp 22 yr old Medium

accom/accom medium

then

accom/cap medium..

sooo i need to extend my bowling attack...

HillHero13

it's the green pitch that supports spinners yes?

Boomz

I need a fasty... Have 2 FM's that don't usually play unless it's a pitch that favours them... my bowling lineup atm is:

Spec/Outs FS
Rel/Accom FS (All rounder bowling summary of expert)
Exp/Acc FS
Outs/Outs Medium
Outs/Outs Medium

Want some firepower....

Boomz

and no hilly green disadvantages spinners...

HillHero13

ohk.. what does avantage spinners..

Boomz

McRooster

Quote from: Hellopplz on January 01, 2011, 07:05:09 PM
Just bad luck BB. Be patient and your time will come to pounce on a GUN. I've done it before many times :). But people call me cheap :P.

Roost, take a look at these guys:
http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=344552 - Doesn't get the 1 in 4 50/100 games though :(.
http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=310165 - Fits the bill perfectly :). 46 innings (SOD + T20) for 11/7 50/100 split. That's less than 1 in every 3 games :D. His averages and strike rate is just awesome as well.
Thanks HP, I really like the second guy - cheers  8)

Boomz is correct also, looking to upgrade Matt Swift from my juniors next year and unleash his Doosra - so not looking at spinners ATM (have one other with the Doosra talent in my juniors that will go to market end of this, maybe start of next year)

HillHero13

haha like the start of next year line.. McRoo

Justin Bieber

I always have to refer back to the game rules for pitches :P.

I've got a good mix. 9 bowlers with:
1 F.
2 FM.
2 M.
3 FS.
1 WS.

Only guys certain to be in my first team is Morgan (FM), Flanagan (M) and Sreedhar (FS). Others are still a toss up.

So if anybody needs a Acc/Acc FS let me know. I can sell them a guy with good secondaries while still being quite young (22).

pyronerd

Quote from: Hellopplz on January 01, 2011, 09:10:26 PM
I always have to refer back to the game rules for pitches :P.

I've got a good mix. 9 bowlers with:
1 F.
2 FM.
2 M.
3 FS.
1 WS.

Only guys certain to be in my first team is Morgan (FM), Flanagan (M) and Sreedhar (FS). Others are still a toss up.

So if anybody needs a Acc/Acc FS let me know. I can sell them a guy with good secondaries while still being quite young (22).
thanks for the offer HP but i already have a 21 yr old cap/acc and a 20 yr lod cap/cap so im set  :P