Main Menu

Trade Market Trends

Started by Alex7089, October 19, 2010, 04:35:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McRooster

We all got some pretty cheap deals last season after the market subdued a little into the new season. It was how we became so readily competitive, I can't see any reason that should change in a couple of weeks - bargains WILL be had.
Anybody successful on any of CC's players?

*Cheers Daz for the brewski, just finished the Shiraz  ;)

DazBurg

Quote from: McRooster on December 20, 2010, 12:01:45 AM
We all got some pretty cheap deals last season after the market subdued a little into the new season. It was how we became so readily competitive, I can't see any reason that should change in a couple of weeks - bargains WILL be had.
Anybody successful on any of CC's players?

*Cheers Daz for the brewski, just finished the Shiraz  ;)
i think Hawka and Barlow snagged one each

and ur welcome Roost they going down well

McRooster

Hope hawka and Barlow can afford the wages  :o

Yeah going down at the same rate as my PC wickets, just lost my sixth for 344 in the 39th.

DazBurg

yeah well i'm 9 for 162
1st round exit for me

McRooster

My 30 yr old Naturally leading all rounder Hogg just got out for SFA and it's head on the chopping block.
A 45k rated rated batsman out there with accom/accom min will mean I sell Hogg and move my new captain Williams down the order.
Missed out on Jamieson earlier but any batsmen anyone sees with the above cred I'll have a strong look at.

Justin Bieber

Much added Spin if I can get him under 25k - http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=403381 - Won't be going any higher if anybody else wants him and I get outbid.

DazBurg

Quote from: Hellopplz on December 20, 2010, 01:07:25 AM
Much added Spin if I can get him under 25k - http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=403381 - Won't be going any higher if anybody else wants him and I get outbid.
if u miss out i could sell u E-Alam for 1k?
http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=243819

bad fielding but at least he just got a tech pop closing that gap

Justin Bieber

Sorry Daz but I don't think I'd get him at that age. Could put him up and get some cash anyway. Massive wage and not the best secondaries could save some cash long term.

DazBurg

Quote from: Hellopplz on December 20, 2010, 01:11:57 AM
Sorry Daz but I don't think I'd get him at that age. Could put him up and get some cash anyway. Massive wage and not the best secondaries could save some cash long term.
fair enough
i wanna put him up but not sure if anyone will bite :-\

Justin Bieber

Got Tiyard :D.

Off the market now with my new spinner bought. Fielding Training until Capable and hoping for a Tech pop on the way 8). 2k spare rating so might take a little bit. Being 20 and Sreed being 21, will make for a killer combo when they both are Exp/Exp in my first team :D.

8-6 Suited

http://fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=41783

Welcome my new... Old... FM bowler. Needed someone to take voer O'Neil's place as best bowler and this guy will do for the season. Strengthening up my bowling attack a little and will go for a couple batsmen tomorrow.

roo boys!

Quote from: McRooster on December 20, 2010, 12:16:07 AM
My 30 yr old Naturally leading all rounder Hogg just got out for SFA and it's head on the chopping block.
A 45k rated rated batsman out there with accom/accom min will mean I sell Hogg and move my new captain Williams down the order.
Missed out on Jamieson earlier but any batsmen anyone sees with the above cred I'll have a strong look at.
Would you like my player Jeffrey Borgas? Not 45k rated but he is Exp/Exp with opener talent if you need it?

Barlow 21

Quote from: roo boys! on December 20, 2010, 08:35:33 AM
Quote from: McRooster on December 20, 2010, 12:16:07 AM
Would you like my player Jeffrey Borgas? Not 45k rated but he is Exp/Exp with opener talent if you need it?
I need an opener RB

roo boys!

Sounds good, perhaps a bidding war between a few maybe? ;)

I will list him a bit later (tonight) so it's a more convenient time for other people.

bomberboy0618