Main Menu

Trade Market Trends

Started by Alex7089, October 19, 2010, 04:35:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

I don't need it :). You'll probably use it better than me anyway ;).

HillHero13

what do you get i forgot..

8-6 Suited

Running out of money? I have a solid income for like... Until I sell the houses HP. I'm fine, $24 is like 1 trip to maccas with Chris lol Make the barbie go hungry for out rating me when I taught him everything he knows -_-

HillHero13

im guessing you need my username and password then?

and your gonna do it in the morning yeah?

Justin Bieber

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on December 15, 2010, 02:47:58 AM
Running out of money? I have a solid income for like... Until I sell the houses HP. I'm fine, $24 is like 1 trip to maccas with Chris lol Make the barbie go hungry for out rating me when I taught him everything he knows -_-
LOL!!! Lucky you then ;). I haven't been to Maccas for a meal in a long time. The burgers are just -__-.

8-6 Suited

I'm actually addicted to the Chicken McBites at the moment. Heaps better than popcorn chicken from KFC imo.  I eat more KFC than Maccas myself.

There is your Pav Membership done HP.

Hilly, you on as this name on FTP?

HillHero13

yeah..

but i had chicken mcbites.. then after that i was eating saw an add about Hungry Jacks for the angry onions.. so walked there straight away and had them..

they are better..

8-6 Suited

Amy use to be a manager of a HJ, quite like 6-9 months ago or so... Got over HJ pretty quickly.

Cards not working at the moment, went over my daily limit so will do it tomorrow or the day after lol Just been doping Christmas shopping online so didn't last very long :x

HillHero13

haha it's alright.. as in tomorrow Thursday?

Justin Bieber

Thanks Shaggy :D :D. Appreciate it alot :). Let me know who you want to rename and to what ;).

Never had Chicken McBites. I love the popcorn chicken but pricey as for such a small box!! >:(.

I like the Hungry Jacks Burgers. Way more better than the puny MacDonald's ones ;D.

HillHero13

yes.. and my brother works ther..

Half Price!

Justin Bieber

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on December 15, 2010, 02:58:12 AM
Cards not working at the moment, went over my daily limit so will do it tomorrow or the day after lol Just been doping Christmas shopping online so didn't last very long :x
Online Christmas Shopping ;D. I prefer going to look around in a place like Chadstone or another place for shopping. It's the festive atmosphere around these times.

8-6 Suited

Yeah... Which sucks because I wont be able to go out today since I can't get money out unless I go into the bank... Bleh... I need to up my limit over Christmas >.>

I love HJ burgers but use to have them like every day almost when Amy would bring them home from work if I was home so I kind of got over HJ's for a while.

No problems HP. Just find someone who you will keep for a fair while, of quality that you would like to rename and I'll come up with something for ya :P

8-6 Suited

Quote from: HillHero13 on December 15, 2010, 03:01:03 AM
yes.. and my brother works ther..

Half Price!

I have a 75% of management card though as well still from my missus LOL

HP, I'm lazy and its hot outside... Online is where I do nearly everything.

Justin Bieber

So lazy :P. I like going out...... too bad it's rarely :'(.

Haven't had Hungry Jacks for a long time :'(. Might get some sometime next week when I go out.

I'll look for somebody young then ;). Want Allen? He'll stick around for seasons to come.