Main Menu

Trade Market Trends

Started by Alex7089, October 19, 2010, 04:35:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

He's a medium so not worth the 25k Bazinga :(.

I can give you a ord/ord 17 y.o Finger spinner for an opening price of $0 if you want?

Justin Bieber

If anybody can be stuffe4d staying up another 3 hours or are up, look at this guy:

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=248305 - Outs/Outs Finisher but poor secondaries. At 24 so can spend the rest of his career training them and should come cheap as it's at night.

8-6 Suited

I might have a shot at him up to about 30k I think.

Justin Bieber

I would to but my Batting line up is set for now :). Also low on cash :P.

Good luck Shaggy.

I searched anybody over 35k rating who finished next 6 hours and he was the pick of the 4 ;D.

8-6 Suited

Thats how I search, I have them saved so I just click. lol

Justin Bieber

I can't save so have to go type in everything ::).

Wish I was a member :'(.

8-6 Suited

You aren't a member? Seriously?

Remind me tomorrow HP, I'll buy you a 3 month. But a player gets renamed to what I want :P

Justin Bieber

You don't have to Shaggy :). I've lasted quite some time without membership and still find a bunch of players to help others :D.

Haven't had membership since my first month :P. But I don't pay for anything over the internet like I've said before ;D. Like the free stuff 8).

8-6 Suited

It's $12 mate, don't worry about it lol

Justin Bieber

For you it's nothing, for me it's a week's pay :P. I don't work so all my money is pocket money ;D.

HillHero13

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on December 15, 2010, 01:46:01 AM
It's $12 mate, don't worry about it lol
could  you do it for me??

dont have to though..

just wondering..

8-6 Suited

Sure... But the same rule applies. :P With a 3 month membership, you get 20 credits which I get to decide on a name for someone. :P

HillHero13

sure, but not my best 3 players??

Justin Bieber

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on December 15, 2010, 02:42:12 AM
Sure... But the same rule applies. :P With a 3 month membership, you get 20 credits which I get to decide on a name for someone. :P
If you are running out of cash, just do it for Hilly and don't have to for me :).

HillHero13

no no no, you were first..