Main Menu

Trade Market Trends

Started by Alex7089, October 19, 2010, 04:35:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DazBurg

Quote from: Alex7089 on December 13, 2010, 11:27:31 PM
I am at satisfactory right now ;D
Trying to get it to pop up to good some time this season. Should get there pretty easily though madeit to satisfactory about week 8 last season 8)
how much u investing?

Justin Bieber

Took me a full season to get to Good in both academies when investment was Improving most weeks. Maybe steady for a combined 2 or 3 weeks.

I'm down to 42k which isn't enough to keep my academies at steady!! Hopefully cutting 7k wages (hopefully via sells) and some youths sell for alot, I can get enough for a while.

Alex7089

Quote from: DazBurg on December 13, 2010, 11:28:46 PM
Quote from: Alex7089 on December 13, 2010, 11:27:31 PM
I am at satisfactory right now ;D
Trying to get it to pop up to good some time this season. Should get there pretty easily though madeit to satisfactory about week 8 last season 8)
how much u investing?
At the moment, just 30k, but hoping to slowly elevate that as I get higher rankings and better crowds :)
I was investing 50k for a fair while there.

valkorum

I only invest in my senior academy ($25k) and that has been enough to get me to satisfactory.

DazBurg

i got my youth on steady at reasonable atm just got senior on improving

wow u should get there Ax

hey guys should i upgrade  my ground now or wait till the supporter mood goes up?

Justin Bieber

I would wait until you sell a few games out. Makes sure you will be getting the most from it.

DazBurg

Quote from: Hellopplz on December 13, 2010, 11:48:19 PM
I would wait until you sell a few games out. Makes sure you will be getting the most from it.
yeah thats what i was thinking which is why i said wait for the mood to go up
which would in turn mean selling more tickets

roo boys!

Damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn.

I slept through the alarm I set for Tomatus, so I missed him. Still on the prowl for a good keeper-batsman for cheapish, then I can go into my shell for the rest of the season.

DazBurg

Quote from: roo boys! on December 14, 2010, 08:27:13 AM
Damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn.

I slept through the alarm I set for Tomatus, so I missed him. Still on the prowl for a good keeper-batsman for cheapish, then I can go into my shell for the rest of the season.
yeah i sent u a pm last night asking if u were going to get up for him or put on a bidding agent
just to remind u he finished early ;)

roo boys!

Just saw that Daz ;)

If I went to bed at 9:00 I could have gotten up at 6:00 :P

roo boys!

Can't find a decent keeper-batsman for cheap :-\

Got my eye on this guy, but me thinks his price will shoot up to the stratoshpere :-\

http://fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=225483

Alex7089

Never know R&B ;)
Good luck :)

roo boys!

roo boys!

I think I will put Smith up some time during this week :-\

Alex7089

That sucks R&B :(
Yeah I like SA. But, Scotland FTW! ;)

Been posting a bit and trying to become a bit more active amongst the community :)