Main Menu

Trade Market Trends

Started by Alex7089, October 19, 2010, 04:35:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HillHero13

i was really tempted to get Hay because i need a giid batsman, need to replace daily..

Justin Bieber

Weakest batter playing for me is Selth at Acc/Rel. Could really build on that with an Acc/Acc lower in the pecking order than him.

Have 4 project batsman so hoping they get to Acc/Acc by mid season and can sell off some of my older guys who aren't there at 22.

McRooster

It appears benjy wants Younus Khan too. >:(

Hawk had implied dibs by making first bid and saying he liked him first after HPs post.

Are we dibs off now are we? Certainly hope that the fine statute of our gentlemanary agreement of dibs should stand.

Stay premium.

Younus Khan just gone to 80k  :o

roo boys!

My new recruit, a decent AR for starting price, 20k.

http://fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=122496

Pretty happy with him for the time being, working bowling up though now ;)

Yeah we are sometimes dibsing, but at EOS all players are free to be bid on, but some people have come to agreements with others before ;)

McRooster

Sporting handshakes so to speak?  8)

OK then, I want Hay.....too late  ;)

Nice pick up Alex.

Alex7089

Dibs are off for a little while Mc because during SOS it became hard to remember who had dibs on who. It will be back in a week or two.

MajorLazer

I don't think Benjy checks this thread very often because he has bid on a few players that others have told people not to bid on.

McRooster

*must stick with plan, trade in few weeks, resist temptation of so many good players out now.......where's that logout button on FTP?  :P

bomberboy0618

Quote from: McRooster on December 08, 2010, 09:13:38 PM
*must stick with plan, trade in few weeks, resist temptation of so many good players out now.......where's that logout button on FTP?  :P
we can work together ;)
i really need to stop bidding, but i cant, what do i do   ???

valkorum

Quote from: McRooster on December 08, 2010, 09:13:38 PM

There isnt one :P

roo boys!

There is only one button on FTP, BID!

DazBurg

Quote from: Hellopplz on December 08, 2010, 06:47:18 PM
Somebody else was going after him before you two :P.

BP, Daz and Reesbr have been fairly quite on the TM recently. Just checked out a few of our guys pages.
i did buy Bryant and Ritula for a combined total of 66,050 so i'm happy
will now wait till season starts unless i see a good bargain ;)

HillHero13

Boomz

Do what I did and spend all ur money then u can't bid :P

valkorum

Quote from: BOOMZ on December 08, 2010, 09:54:13 PM
Do what I did and spend all ur money then u can't bid :P

I have bought 3 players and still have $250k to spend (if I want too)