Main Menu

Trade Market Trends

Started by Alex7089, October 19, 2010, 04:35:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MajorLazer

Quote from: Hellopplz on December 08, 2010, 06:47:18 PM
Somebody else was going after him before you two :P.

BP, Daz and Reesbr have been fairly quite on the TM recently. Just checked out a few of our guys pages.
That was me but I said I didn't need him after surprisingly getting Gecko.
http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=294457

84k I spent on him.

McRooster

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=2800 Mark Angley
Dibs-undecided amount, but what would you pay? At the 1k min so far with a lightish wage-can't see him going cheap, but I can hope.

valkorum

Roost - are you taking him as an all-rounder, batsman or keeper.  If keeper or batsman I think you can do better.  As all-rounder its not a bad choice.

Alex7089

Fielding, keeping and endurance bump his rating up there Mc, plus AR's typically have higher ratings than other players.
I would go maybe 30-40k

Selling Eric Grey and Samuel McInytyre to make room for Edwads. Hopefully I get a little for them but doubt they will go for a lot, reli/reli for McIntyre and reli/cap for Grey :)

McRooster

Quote from: valkorum on December 08, 2010, 07:02:30 PM
Roost - are you taking him as an all-rounder, batsman or keeper.  If keeper or batsman I think you can do better.  As all-rounder its not a bad choice.
Yeah I was looking at Batsmen (I miss my 51k opener already) and agree I could do better. New recruit and Captain Jamie Williams is my all-rounder but I just think that if Angley does go under the radar price wise then he could fill the void.
I want to wait a couple of weeks but it's hard to resist with all the money I've got  :P

Justin Bieber

If you are looking for a batter, have plenty of 20 y.o's Rel/Rel going for 1k. Even with one of those stats being Acc, still 1k.

But once they both are Acc/Acc, their price sky rockets :(.

roo boys!

I am going after a super-freaky AR ends tomorrow, will be bumped heaps probably, name is Ronald Duncan.

HP, I may even go a bit higher for Nawab ;) Also good as I can get his name right :P

valkorum

Quote from: McRooster on December 08, 2010, 07:09:29 PM
Quote from: valkorum on December 08, 2010, 07:02:30 PM
Yeah I was looking at Batsmen (I miss my 51k opener already) and agree I could do better. New recruit and Captain Jamie Williams is my all-rounder but I just think that if Angley does go under the radar price wise then he could fill the void.
I want to wait a couple of weeks but it's hard to resist with all the money I've got  :P

Roost - check out my player as he might go cheaply cos he is 29.  Has scored plenty of runs for me in the lower - middle order (batting 4, 5 & 6)

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=78555

BratPack

Sadly looks like another night of passing for me, just nothing that really steps out of me tonight

Justin Bieber

Quote from: roo boys! on December 08, 2010, 07:22:06 PM
I am going after a super-freaky AR ends tomorrow, will be bumped heaps probably, name is Ronald Duncan.

HP, I may even go a bit higher for Nawab ;) Also good as I can get his name right :P
Haha. One of the few who have today ;D. Thanks if you do bump him up :D.

roo boys!

If Andy Duncan stays cheapish I may take a look:

http://fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=122496

Yeah Barow really struggled :P Nawad :P

If I bump him up, good, if I get him, better ;)

HillHero13

alright got my 4 players im looking at to win..

Cullen Harper
Matthew Mclaughlin
Henry Watts
Blake Hay

if i dibsed pplz before then i un dibs...

but i dibs these 4..

Alex7089

Quote from: HillHero13 on December 08, 2010, 07:33:24 PM
alright got my 4 players im looking at to win..

Cullen Harper
Matthew Mclaughlin
Henry Watts
Blake Hay

if i dibsed pplz before then i un dibs...

but i dibs these 4..
Please not Blake Hay I have had him bookmarked for 2 days -_-
Just warning you I WILL be going for him. I need him. I need some exp/exp batsmen, he fits the bill.

roo boys!

Did you see Watts' wage bill? ::)

HillHero13

alright Hay will be let go..