Main Menu

Trade Market Trends

Started by Alex7089, October 19, 2010, 04:35:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cookie311993

Shamim Vahiambo, Sepala Rajitha, Leon Bennett, Markus Mollier, Todd Chapman, Javed Bari, Walter Currie, Robert De Vos

Fletch74

Quote from: cookie311993 on December 06, 2010, 04:44:50 PM
Shamim Vahiambo, Sepala Rajitha, Leon Bennett, Markus Mollier, Todd Chapman, Javed Bari, Walter Currie, Robert De Vos
I'll take a look ;)

8-6 Suited

Mate, the guy is crap and isn't even worth the risk. Just because the guy bid 1 time doesn't mean he will again. For what that guy is, he is above hois value now so its not worth bumping him.

I'm sorry but thats just stupid.

cookie311993

would you just shut up shaggy. i am trying to see if any of them are interested in players. for flower sake. i dont care if no one wants to bid for some of them. just keep your flowering thoughts to yourself

Fletch74

Quote from: Fletch74 on December 06, 2010, 04:45:28 PM
Quote from: cookie311993 on December 06, 2010, 04:44:50 PM
I'll take a look ;)
The only one I would be interested in is Rajitha, which I have opened a bid on him. I won't go too high for him though. I'm looking for players above that level now, but I might keep him as a back up and train him.

cookie311993

okay then cheers for that fletch. the others arent really that good. the 20 yolds i mean i will probs just fire them

8-6 Suited

flower off White Goodman. You are trying to get members of this board to bump an absolute useless player for your own gain. And its not worth the risk when he is as crap as he is.

You are clueless mate.

As for recommending players and helping members, thats fantastic. But if you can't see that your player is shower and isn't worth our members losing money when no one out bids them, then you need to flower off back to the Canadian boards. Until then, show some respect and don't swear at me again... Dickhead.

bomberboy0618

Quote from: cookie311993 on December 06, 2010, 04:49:08 PM
would you just shut up shaggy. i am trying to see if any of them are interested in players. for flower sake. i dont care if no one wants to bid for some of them. just keep your flowering thoughts to yourself
Please don't fight :(

Fletch74

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on December 06, 2010, 04:53:12 PM
Quote from: cookie311993 on December 06, 2010, 04:49:08 PM
Please don't fight :(

+1 Please guys, this is not needed.

cookie311993

how is it different to some of the shower players that you try selling to people. i am clueless. pretty sure my ranking is better than you, i help out the lower ranked teams. i have no clue how the flower you became national assistant as you have no flowering idea. i was just mentioning my players you White Goodman. was i talking to you NO, so SHUT UP . you need to flower off all together. why the flower should i be showing you respect? ur a flowerhead

8-6 Suited

And what, you don't think I help people out either? I offer players that aren't bad. If no one is interested I fire them. I don't say get this guy he is great when he isn't.

Who gives a flower about your ranking when I have been playing for 2 months. In 2 months I have done more than you have done in a year. You are a flowering idiot dude. You are the biggest flowerwit there is in the game, thinking you are better than everyone else because of your ranking. Big flowering whoop dickhead. You are still a White Goodman regardless.

I don't give a flower who you were asking, I was protecting the members from being flowered over on a shower player by scum like you.

Oh and I have no idea? That's funny... Very funny. ;) We'll see in another season who is where. ;)

Justin Bieber

Why don't both of you CUT IT OUT.

Nobody wants to see fighting so cool down. Otherwise, you'll guys lose the respect of the FF users on here. Just forgive and forget.

bomberboy0618

When people fight, they are not just affecting themselves, but everyone around them. We are the ones who start the fighting, we should be the ones that stop it.

Master Q

Good to see people like BB who learn from their mistakes  ;) (<--- See the Wink, Good)

Not trying to light a fire here, but Cookie I'd just like to say on FF we are here to help each other. No matter what game it is, DT, SC or FTP.

bomberboy0618

Quote from: Master Q on December 06, 2010, 05:26:45 PM
Good to see people like BB who learn from their mistakes  ;) (<--- See the Wink, Good)

Not trying to light a fire here, but Cookie I'd just like to say on FF we are here to help each other. No matter what game it is, DT, SC or FTP.
Thanks Q :D
Don't forget about sm ;)
Seriously though, when me and q fought I noticed that it made everyone feel sad. I dont want to see this happen because when this forum is fight free , it's awesome. Let's keep it that way.
I saw the wink ;)