Main Menu

Trade Market Trends

Started by Alex7089, October 19, 2010, 04:35:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

valkorum

If I get my 2 new batsmen I am chasing then I will be putting up for sale 2 x 29 year old batsmen.  1 is accom/accom and 1 is exp/exp so they will be available a bit later

Justin Bieber

I think I gave Daz that idea anyway ;). Always like that bargain I do. Besides Allen (86k), Highest buys were Flanagan and Carney at 30k and 38k respectively. I'm a very shrewd buyer 8).

Seeing as I need to play well to stay in Div 1 for a little longer, I need to improve before the season gets too far in :-X.

DazBurg

hell half my current starting lineup was bought for under 10k
Anderson 1k
Rahmann 8k
Chandan 1k
Walker 6k
Saitoti 1k
Masood 8k
Essa who i'm selling now but did play alot for me 5k
all bought after the very first week
so was even earlier then i though most of my initial buys happened from 2 of sep to 7 of sep and i had my first SOD game on the 3rd of sep so i joined near end of week just after the 20/20 and youth games

DazBurg

Quote from: Hellopplz on December 06, 2010, 12:23:24 AM
I think I gave Daz that idea anyway ;). Always like that bargain I do. Besides Allen (86k), Highest buys were Flanagan and Carney at 30k and 38k respectively. I'm a very shrewd buyer 8).

Seeing as I need to play well to stay in Div 1 for a little longer, I need to improve before the season gets too far in :-X.
nah u had the same idea but i didn't steal it  from you i remember ages and ages ago people were saying in this thread they were gonna buy this and that at EOS and i was thinking and posted that wouldn't it cause inflation due to everyone having prize money

so i decided to wait till basically when i joined this season same amount of time in i'll swoop ;)

Alex7089

Yeah there should be some exp/exp & outs/outs guys going for way less because everyone will have no money to spend :)
Awesome.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: DazBurg on December 06, 2010, 12:29:53 AM

nah u had the same idea but i didn't steal it  from you i remember ages and ages ago people were saying in this thread they were gonna buy this and that at EOS and i was thinking and posted that wouldn't it cause inflation due to everyone having prize money

so i decided to wait till basically when i joined this season same amount of time in i'll swoop ;)
My EOS comes last 2-3 weeks of the season. Can stock up on many players for very cheap. I don't neccessarily like the start of the season buying.

Alex7089

I had no money in the last 2-3 weeks of the season :P
So my EOS will come in a few weeks :P
IF not I will just keep investing in academies and get the bargains as they come :)

DazBurg

Quote from: Hellopplz on December 06, 2010, 12:33:45 AM
Quote from: DazBurg on December 06, 2010, 12:29:53 AM

My EOS comes last 2-3 weeks of the season. Can stock up on many players for very cheap. I don't neccessarily like the start of the season buying.
fair enough and your probably right but i was lacking cash then so i was just thinking of how i went when i joined and like i posted my players up there some good quality for at a cheap price all bought a from like the Thursday week 1 to Thursday week 2

so i figure it will work well again but this time i know more about what to go for ;)

anyways night guys i'm tired going to go to sleep and hoefully be up to snag Rammohan from R&B ;)

got the leading bid now put it in just in case i don't get up in time will probably still be out bidded but u never know unless u at least try ;)

Justin Bieber

Fletch74

I agree with the open slather policy for EOS, I'm constantly checking on here b4 I bid, so I don't step on people's toes. Way too hard...

I've set myself limits, yes I'm in desperate need of some players too, but I'm not going to pay more than I usually would. Daz is right, its best to wait til its all calmed down.

EOS pricing is just like economics, the more demand there is, the higher teams are willing to pay, leading to inflation, cos they are cashed up. There will be bargains when the dust settles.

Barlow 21

roo boys!

Alex, nutters is Taking me on for Sayers....the little twerp doesn't know what's coming his way ;)

Gordon Campbell is still going up, gonna take a miracle for him to stay in my pricerange, but please, if anyone on here sees him on the TM could you please consider not bumping the price up :P

And Daz, you didn't get Rammohan :'(

Alex7089

Nutters >:(
That little ass!

DazBurg

F***************************K
i got up like15 minutes to late he only went for 12k

sorry bout that had to be done he was worth that that was a bloody bargain cuz his gonna pop in batting very soon and be accom/accom with good secondaries

Alex7089

that is a very long swear word Daz :o :o
There will be someone else that comes along ;)