Main Menu

Trade Market Trends

Started by Alex7089, October 19, 2010, 04:35:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Fletch74 on December 04, 2010, 01:36:55 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on December 04, 2010, 01:33:05 PM
Quote from: Fletch74 on December 04, 2010, 12:09:33 PM
I ended up having not enough Youth's, so they chucked in a couple of duds with Dreadful all round!! I need to do some recruiting when I get my prizemoney.
That's why many just buy 1k youths end of last season just so they can avoid this.

I have to do this for EOS as I have quite a few 19 y.o's :(.
Thanks HP, I didn't think of that. Well I'm trying to buy a couple of ok 18yo ATM. If I get them, the others will be sacked!!
Good idea Fletch. Get a good 2 seasons out of them which is quite good 8).

I'll hopefully get some Good Youth pulls or will have to buy to cover.

Boomz

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=31533 Wegener up at 10k if anyone wants him good batsman but 28 and need to sell a few players and he's gotta go...

DazBurg

i want this guy i know his now 29 but i'll take a season from him though his going to go for at least 100k

Andy Flower

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=32537

great player in FTP and come on it's andy flower...lol

EDIT: actually checked when he finished i'll be at work so if anyone wants him he ends roughly lunch time Tuesday

Justin Bieber

He's a GUN Daz :o :o :o. Wouldn't be suprised if he sold for 300k+ with his skills even with age. Prizemoney is rolling in ;).

DazBurg

Quote from: Hellopplz on December 04, 2010, 04:10:22 PM
He's a GUN Daz :o :o :o. Wouldn't be suprised if he sold for 300k+ with his skills even with age. Prizemoney is rolling in ;).
yeah complete gun which is why i wanted him...lol
plus his a senior keeper

Hawka

just checked the market and there is no players bdin ending in the nxt 6 hours  :o :o :o so much for tryin to buly my squad up

Justin Bieber

All the players got pushed back 24 hours making this Satrurday a bit more boring.

If we didn't find out about Scotland......

Hawka

Justin Bieber

The EOS updates took place last night/early morning. So all the players who finish around that time had to be pushed back so it allows anybody following them a chance to get them since the Site was down.

8-6 Suited

No it wasn't. I was up until 5am and it wasn't down at all.

Barlow 21

Justin Bieber

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on December 04, 2010, 05:47:32 PM
No it wasn't. I was up until 5am and it wasn't down at all.
Then it was done this morning ;).

I'm just estimating here :P.

HillHero13