Main Menu

Trade Market Trends

Started by Alex7089, October 19, 2010, 04:35:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bomberboy0618

MajorLazer

roo boys!

Busy hour tonight between 9-10 AEST. Chudusama, Davis, Williams and Carney ending in the space of 20 mins.

Master Q

And my guy Bruce Davis. Finished at 9:05. Hopefully no one bids on him then I can snag him with minutes to go.

Alex7089

Bleh. First day of Holidays tomorrow ad I have to be up at 6:30 for cricket -_-
This sucks. I have to bed at MIDNIGHT. Ugh. Holidays are no fun -_- I love cricket but bleh can they move it to a Sunday?

Justin Bieber

BOOMZ going pretty far for Wera. He went to 78k but got outbid by FS who is now at 83k.

Carney still at 4k but I expect him to spike soon. Hoping to go to 50k at a max although could go higher :'(. If he goes above 50k, He's open season :).

Haha Alex :P. That's what you get for playing Cricket :P.

Boomz

I'm leaving him now need to save my money....

chrisuzz

i play it on a sunday alex and would prefer saturday, wanna trade ?

anyone going for John Chardon ?

Alex7089

Yes I'll trade Zz but only for this week :P

chrisuzz

Saturdays are way better cos u can go to the parties on sat nights and not worry bout geting up and being tired in the morning

John Chardon
http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=418939

Ill go to 20k hell get past it, but ill leave him for someone else as im not desperate

McRooster

Williams up to 55k with a new bidder  >:(

Patience Rooster, patience.

Alex7089

Quote from: chrisuzz on December 03, 2010, 09:30:45 PM
Saturdays are way better cos u can go to the parties on sat nights and not worry bout geting up and being tired in the morning

John Chardon
http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=418939

Ill go to 20k hell get past it, but ill leave him for someone else as im not desperate
Damn that fielding, with poor+ he would of been perfect for me :'(

roo boys!

Quote from: Master Q on December 03, 2010, 09:17:00 PM
And my guy Bruce Davis. Finished at 9:05. Hopefully no one bids on him then I can snag him with minutes to go.
QuoteBusy hour tonight between 9-10 AEST. Chudusama, Davis, Williams and Carney ending in the space of 20 mins.

::)
I like playing Saturday, but I think the team I am playing are going to forfeit so it will probably be just a practice game amongst my team :(

BratPack

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=234244
Jina Chudasama
I mentioned him in the valuations thread but I'll dibs him just in case I do go for him

Alex7089

Quote from: roo boys! on December 03, 2010, 09:48:25 PM
Quote from: Master Q on December 03, 2010, 09:17:00 PM
QuoteBusy hour tonight between 9-10 AEST. Chudusama, Davis, Williams and Carney ending in the space of 20 mins.

::)
I like playing Saturday, but I think the team I am playing are going to forfeit so it will probably be just a practice game amongst my team :(
I have a game later in the season against a team with 3 registered players :P
They'll probably forfeit though :'(