Main Menu

Trade Market Trends

Started by Alex7089, October 19, 2010, 04:35:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Yep. Now on the lookout for a Acc/Acc batsman 8). Age plays a factor in their other skills :).

Just sold for 51k :P.

DazBurg

Quote from: Hellopplz on November 30, 2010, 01:03:53 AM
Yep. Now on the lookout for a Acc/Acc batsman 8). Age plays a factor in their other skills :).

bad luck HP
damn last minute bidding wars :(

roo boys!

Ahh I hate it when that happens HP...

Hartigan is Accom/Accom ;)

Alex7089

haha R&B :P ;D

I'm still looking for an expert/accom+ seam bowler. Sudeshna slipped through my fingers (damn agent, I'm feeling R&B's pain) so I'm back on the lookout. Willing to spend a massive chunk of my prize money on it though :P
All the ones on the TM now are to expensive or old :(

Alex7089

Ryan Gray
Dibs.
If he gets over 30k feel free to bid on him. I know he will go way north of that but hey, I can dream :P

Grampala Phalgun
Dibs. Another bowler, nice secondaries but rating might attract some bids and push him up :(

Keith Baldwin
Dibs. Bowler again, I really want/need that exp/exp bowler :P

8-6 Suited

Grampala Phalgun is an absolute gun. Go hard for him.

If I was you I would solely focus on him, due to not only his skills and secondaries which are fantastic for his age but he has an Expert summary already and with a pop in technique he will be Outstanding summary, but he also has reasonable experience too which also is good for his age.

Bazinga

@ Roo Boys

Does anyone have dibs on your player Mohammad Baloch ?
I'm looking for a acc fast bowler and am willing to go to about 15K - 20K.

Alex7089

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on November 30, 2010, 11:16:17 AM
Grampala Phalgun is an absolute gun. Go hard for him.

If I was you I would solely focus on him, due to not only his skills and secondaries which are fantastic for his age but he has an Expert summary already and with a pop in technique he will be Outstanding summary, but he also has reasonable experience too which also is good for his age.
Yeah I might do that. I could probably go to about (almost) 70k for him if I cut academy investments down (when prizemoney comes I'll put it back up)

Really want a good bowler and he could be it :)

Bazinga

Quote from: Bazinga on November 30, 2010, 11:25:14 AM
@ Roo Boys

I just bid on him. Dibs btw. If you r keen to bid more than 20K then feel free

bomberboy0618

roo boys!

Quote from: Bazinga on November 30, 2010, 11:51:08 AM
Quote from: Bazinga on November 30, 2010, 11:25:14 AM
@ Roo Boys

I just bid on him. Dibs btw. If you r keen to bid more than 20K then feel free
Nope no dibs until now :) Go for him mate!

BratPack

I hate the day between one day and youth pulls +3. There's nothing on the market in my price range I like

roo boys!

Yeah and that's the time when most people can spend more time on the computer ::)

bomberboy0618

Quote from: roo boys! on November 30, 2010, 08:33:50 PM
Yeah and that's the time when most people can spend more time on the computer ::)
+1 :D

roo boys!

Quote from: Hellopplz on November 30, 2010, 01:03:53 AM

HP, the only 2 batsmen I will probably sell soon are both 20 year olds, not Accom/Accom like you are looking for, but Kirby who is Exp/Reli and Rammohan who is Reli/Accom but with better secondaries. So you probably won't be interested, but I thought I would put it out here if anyone likes the sound of them?