Main Menu

Trade Market Trends

Started by Alex7089, October 19, 2010, 04:35:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

roo boys!

Q joined about week 4 of the season? About that?

Bazinga

when does the next season start?

roo boys!

There's about a week or so of nothing...

Master Q

Quote from: roo boys! on November 29, 2010, 05:29:34 PM
Q joined about week 4 of the season? About that?
Yes, but I had a Previous team, but that was ages ago before most of you guys played. I stopped playing then joined again...

Alex7089

I joined Week 3...
I am happy with my progress so far ;D

roo boys!

Yeah I was playing then Q. I came in just after you had stopped, and then your team got deactivated;)

MajorLazer

I joined 5 weeks into the season. Not doing well because my team didn't win before I came. Now we occasionally win.

Fletch74

I joined after half way, and obviously the guy I took over from was very ordinary. He was getting smashed by more than 370 runs in one SOD. I'm 2nd best in SOD, 2nd best in Youth, and 1st in T20, but will be best in T20 at 4th...  >:(

Master Q

My old team was Gold Diggers CC  :P

roo boys!

Quote from: Fletch74 on November 29, 2010, 05:45:38 PM
I joined after half way, and obviously the guy I took over from was very ordinary. He was getting smashed by more than 370 runs in one SOD. I'm 2nd best in SOD, 2nd best in Youth, and 1st in T20, but will be best in T20 at 4th...  >:(
You take over from a bot ;)

Fletch74

Quote from: roo boys! on November 29, 2010, 05:47:19 PM
Quote from: Fletch74 on November 29, 2010, 05:45:38 PM
You take over from a bot ;)
Yeah, but some are better than others, and mine was crap!!

Master Q

Should of seen mine. I had 1 player who wasn't bad. My best player was Daniel Cox (He wasn't my good guy, my good guy was a 20yo Keeper with good Captaincy...)  :o

Bazinga

I only joined up last week and my team is retarted too. Need to spend some $$$ and get some better players for next season.

MajorLazer

I had no players worth playing in my youth squad when I joined.

Bazinga

How long does it take for players attributes to increase?