Main Menu

Trade Market Trends

Started by Alex7089, October 19, 2010, 04:35:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

roo boys!

Quote from: Master Q on November 21, 2010, 05:41:00 PM
Why Not? I dibsed him, and I don't bid on half the market unlike you and a few others.
Care to name who else?  ;)

CrowsFan

Haha so let me get this straight. Both benjy and barlow put in a dibs for the player that Q is frothing over?
Haha!

Justin Bieber

Yep ;D ;D. Got to pay respect to those FF users who have dibs before you. Can only go after him if they let you take him ;).

Master Q

But I rarely dibs on players, unlike Barlow.

Barlow and Benjy, how much money do you have?

roo boys!

Quote from: Master Q on November 21, 2010, 05:47:12 PM
Barlow and Benjy, how much money do you have?
QuoteCan You Smell What the Q is Cooking?
A bidding war by the sounds of it ;)

Master Q

roo boys!

Okay :) What am I waiting for?

Master Q

Wait no longer. Both benjy and Barlow are now offline, leaving me unable to prove to them why I should have him, therefore, me having dibs.

CrowsFan

Quote from: Master Q on November 21, 2010, 05:47:12 PM
But I rarely dibs on players, unlike Barlow.
Does that mean that since I very rarely dibs players I can go and dibs players that others have already dibsed and then I get them?
That's an awesome sub rule ;D

Boomz

Slight double standards Q ::) having a go at barlow for outbidding u on players and then ignoring other peoples dibs when they have told u...

Master Q

This is an exception I think though. Barlow dibses a lot of players and Benjy says I can have him.

BOOMZ, He hasn't told me anything?

Boomz

They both posted before saying they dibsed him earlier thats telling u isn't it?

CrowsFan

Master Q

I hope you all realise that this doesn't work, and will eventually break when we get a few more members.

Just because I spend less time on here than others doesn't mean I can't have any players. Most of you guys sit on here dibsing players, many players, and when I come on and want a player he's taken. There has to be a rule that you can only dibs 1-2 players a week, or, we totally scrap this.

Alex7089

Q that 19 y.o batsman you dibsed is terrible- why do you want him? Huge tech gap, atrocious fielding and poor power...
Really not as good as he looks would need like the rest of his career on secondaries :P