Main Menu

Trade Market Trends

Started by Alex7089, October 19, 2010, 04:35:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrowsFan

Yeah he helps out my team. Giving him
a go in our match tomorrow HP

Justin Bieber

I might be playing some second stringer, Maybe even try out 1-3 youths 8).

But expect to face at least half of my first team ;).

roo boys!

Can I expect the same for when we play HP? ;)

Q you are lucky, you don't have to face the wrath of Hartigan tomorrow, he isn't playing tomorrow now ;)

Alex7089

Nice R&B- Lucky Q!!!
ML- Going to play 3 youths in our match. The same 3 I played against BBoy ;D
Daryapurkar not playing :o :o
Krithivas will take the pressure instead. Opening 8)

roo boys!

I'm not sure who will take the other opening spot now Hartigan doesn't make the team anymore.....Hafeez to give him a bit of confidence see if he can make sone runs?

Master Q

Do you guys think I should open T20s with Menza? He has Outstanding Power, so he hits a lot of Boundaries, and when I set him on A:
:o :o :o :o :o :o

Alex7089

I would open with Kirby just to see what happens :P

Q- you want Menza at the crease for the last 10 overs. That is when he will start to crunch the ball and make you serious runs ;)

roo boys!

Kirby doesn't even make the top 7 batsmen anymore!

But he has a pretty bright future IMO, if he can close that damn tech gap and get those secondaries up :P

Master Q

Quote from: Alex7089 on November 20, 2010, 10:18:39 PM
I would open with Kirby just to see what happens :P

Q- you want Menza at the crease for the last 10 overs. That is when he will start to crunch the ball and make you serious runs ;)
Never thought of that. He Bats at No.4 in both forms, unless an Opener or Puja (No.3) is rested. He sometimes is there at the end, but not often  :-\ Thanks for the advice Alex  :)

MajorLazer

Alex, I will probably play 4-5 youths depending on what I feel like when I set my orders. :P

roo boys!

Hubert Boyle now up, listed at 20k starting

http://fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=350737

Accom/Exp 21 year old medium, with a 34k rating, which suggests he may be close to a pop, or has half-decent secondaries(which are not great) so he must be close to a pop.

Just figured out his spare rating, 3,734

DazBurg

DIBS

Qadir Hassan
http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=231508

going up to 60k
though he will get higher then that i think so if he goes past 60k anyone else can have him

roo boys!

Justin Bieber

Good luck Daz but another day to run ;).

DazBurg

thanks guys
yeah i reckon i won't get him the guy had agent on him but i'm leading now on 22k
bidded now just to get him in my current transfer list
if i don't get him it doesn't bother me i have the Heff but getting him would be good too to ease the fatigue on Heff plus when Heff needs a rest i have to play my 16 youth in the senior side thats why i really need another keeper