Main Menu

Trade Market Trends

Started by Alex7089, October 19, 2010, 04:35:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrowsFan

How much are you going to go up to for him RB?

roo boys!

Why do you ask, not going to steal him are we? ;)

Jks, about 75-80k I think...

CrowsFan

Haha no I don't even have that much money!!
Well good luck. Btw what do you think of the spinner that I bought?

roo boys!

Yeah baby! Put the bid on at minimum price above the current bid with exactly 2 mins and 1 second to go, spent the most nervous 2 mins of my life constantly refreshing the page, waiting to be outbid, and it never came! My new recruit, who is going on strength training for the next season or two straight:
http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=215049

his experience can get up in Scotland too, as he will play every game as he is only 23. Will take a look at the wristy now CF :)

Alex7089

roo boys!

Damage (who is all about secondaries) said I can just let that slide for a while.

ie. Put him at third man ;)

Alex7089

But you can't pick where he fields :P

All the secondaries need a LOT of work...

roo boys!

Not really Alex, he is only 23 so if he's in strength training power and endurance will improve quite quickly especially for the age he is at, power trains faster next season.

About the fielding positions, well....
*Blows rasperries :P

roo boys!

One bit of sad news coming out of this though (apart from Alex's envy :P) is that this signals the end for Adam Hartigan I think, a Roo Boys legend :'(

DazBurg

Quote from: roo boys! on November 20, 2010, 09:19:44 PM
Yeah baby! Put the bid on at minimum price above the current bid with exactly 2 mins and 1 second to go, spent the most nervous 2 mins of my life constantly refreshing the page, waiting to be outbid, and it never came! My new recruit, who is going on strength training for the next season or two straight:
http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=215049

his experience can get up in Scotland too, as he will play every game as he is only 23. Will take a look at the wristy now CF :)
looks alot like my guy walsh except your guy has better endurance and power and my guy has one pop better in field and tech

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=129574

Justin Bieber

Nice Spinner ML 8). Picked up a spinner similar in stats about a week ago.

A bit behind in Primaries CF but he looks good if he will improve your squad. Fielding is a bonus and so is Wrongun. Probably overpaid but can work his primaries next few seasons as spinners don't need much power at all.

He's got great primaries (and talent) RB but his secondaries are just :o. Fielding at dreadful!!!!! Going to work on that or just train strength?

Barlow 21

roo boys!

Like I said before HP, after chats with Damage we have decided that he will just go on Strength training for at least a season or two, then I will re-asses what it's looking like and may go to fielding.

roo boys!

YEah he's quite good Barlow, but second talent not really applicable but safe hands helps

Master Q

He's ok for how much you paid for him, plus he's 23 in 2 weeks. Waste of money IMO.