Main Menu

Trade Market Trends

Started by Alex7089, October 19, 2010, 04:35:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BratPack

Quote from: Hellopplz on November 14, 2010, 11:20:35 PM
That's alot of dough BP!!!! Need to work on secondaries ;).

Dough I had though  ;) And yeah he'll be power training the next couple of seasons at least

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=345728

Means someone has to make way. And Sibanda is the guy in the gun. Good guy if you can spare the time to work on his secondaries

roo boys!

What did we do exactly that was so bad? He said he was going up to 20k, and it went over that so we wanted to get him...I wasn't going to pay 40k though ;)

BratPack

Quote from: roo boys! on November 14, 2010, 11:29:53 PM
What did we do exactly that was so bad? He said he was going up to 20k, and it went over that so we wanted to get him...I wasn't going to pay 40k though ;)

40 was my plateau. If I was outbidded that was it for me

Alex7089

Fair enough on that, but plotting against him and all ::)

roo boys!

Quote from: Alex7089 on November 14, 2010, 11:31:35 PM
Fair enough on that, but plotting against him and all ::)
Was all in good nature, we weren't actually going to try and destroy him, that's only or qwerty and Launceston Lions ;)

Boomz

I only don't trust him as far as dibs go anymore as he has said twice now he's going to go for someone I wanted & then he has left them....

Justin Bieber

roo boys!

Seriously HP, where did you get those pics of my year 8 school camp? ;D

Boomz

Quote from: roo boys! on November 14, 2010, 11:37:16 PM
this lol

Alex7089

Come on guys, we need to help each other and forgive each other. Or we will all die trying to kill each other :P

roo boys!

OK I won't kill Barlow, I only did that to BB's teacher ;)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: roo boys! on November 14, 2010, 11:37:16 PM
Well............You see...........I hired this man..................He slept...................Ate...............................................................Stalked.............................$50 dollars...........................................Mugging that guy...........................Slapped him.....................................Stole the picture...................................Hitman......................................Now you know ;).

roo boys!

Isn't Q the random stalker guy in the shower? He didn't give the pics to you did he? I'll get him >:( ;D

Extremely cheap for the rating:
http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=236726

Alex7089

Nice ratings but terrible player IMHO :P

Justin Bieber

Quote from: roo boys! on November 14, 2010, 11:44:59 PM
Isn't Q the random stalker guy in the shower? He didn't give the pics to you did he? I'll get him >:( ;D
His identity is given up!!!! Off to the shadows I shall hide ;D.

Good for the guys who need to build their team. Power will help in T20 and should get games for them!!