Main Menu

Trade Market Trends

Started by Alex7089, October 19, 2010, 04:35:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

benjy251090

He has put an agent on so  bumped his price higher for HP  8) He is up to 16K now for you HP, no thanks required :P

Boomz

Got 2 youths up for sale if anyone wants them:

http://fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=440597 - 19 yo Reas/Reas batmsan with capable endurance also has Average bowling so could be turned into an all rounder.

http://fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=457242 - 19 yo Cap/Reas batsman

Justin Bieber

Thanks benjy :D. Saw the 16k Dowe went for. Guess it's reasonable and did make a a couple of $$$ from it.

Expected Rocher to go for more than 3k thanks to him Reliable fielding and Capable endurance, but what can we do. Then throw in Sinclair going to Miami Heat for 16k. He's almost rated 40k and went so cheaply :'(. I rated him better as he was all round but can't do much now :(.

Nice Daz 8). Saw you bid 29,999 on him. Sorry you had to pay so much but hopefully he's worth it. Usually a decent One Day batsman. Been training strength so should pop next 2-3 weeks i would guess.

At least I cleared out maybe 8-10k worth of wages :D.

DazBurg

Quote from: Hellopplz on November 11, 2010, 06:36:16 PM
Thanks benjy :D. Saw the 16k Dowe went for. Guess it's reasonable and did make a a couple of $$$ from it.

Expected Rocher to go for more than 3k thanks to him Reliable fielding and Capable endurance, but what can we do. Then throw in Sinclair going to Miami Heat for 16k. He's almost rated 40k and went so cheaply :'(. I rated him better as he was all round but can't do much now :(.

Nice Daz 8). Saw you bid 29,999 on him. Sorry you had to pay so much but hopefully he's worth it. Usually a decent One Day batsman. Been training strength so should pop next 2-3 weeks i would guess.

doesn't matter that i had to pay 29,999 was well worth it he slosts in as my 3rd best batsman and really could say his equal 2nd since masood is good but his tech gap kills him masood is out/rel...where as manou accom/accom plus his pretty good he may only be rated 33k but thats because he doesn't have to much wasted rating in bowling and keeping making the ratings he has good ;)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: DazBurg on November 11, 2010, 06:41:56 PM

doesn't matter that i had to pay 29,999 was well worth it he slosts in as my 3rd best batsman and really could say his equal 2nd since masood is good but his tech gap kills him masood is out/rel...where as manou accom/accom plus his pretty good he may only be rated 33k but thats because he doesn't have to much wasted rating in bowling and keeping making the ratings he has good ;)
Don't forget Strength drags down the rating also ;).

Nice to know he'll be played at least 8). Getting a strong contingent from my rejects in Manou and Heffernan :P.

DazBurg

Quote from: Hellopplz on November 11, 2010, 07:01:08 PM
Quote from: DazBurg on November 11, 2010, 06:41:56 PM

Don't forget Strength drags down the rating also ;).

Nice to know he'll be played at least 8). Getting a strong contingent from my rejects in Manou and Heffernan :P.
that i am
expect i'm molding them into more then a bunch of rejects...lol....their like that movie with Keanu Reeves in it the replacements.....not the best in the world but get the job done quite well ;)
and yeah strength lets him down but considering his only turning 22 that is not that bad ;)
left him on the strength training atm for a pop then might go somewhere else for a pop

roo boys!

Wow; Alex, I don't think I will sell Horrocks now, popped to Exp/Exp at 21 :D

roo boys!

ARGGGH!! *punches wall

Almost had a great player for 12k, with 4 seconds to go I got outbid then got in a few wars, up to high 30ks now,

roo boys!

http://fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=240207
GOT HIM!

Well I got a bit excited, he's no where near great, but he's solid for the time being.

Alex7089

Quote from: roo boys! on November 11, 2010, 07:08:57 PM
Wow; Alex, I don't think I will sell Horrocks now, popped to Exp/Exp at 21 :D
I'll start at 50k!
21 y.o exp/exp medium is exactly what I need :-\

Nice though 8)

roo boys!

Well if he's exactly what you need... :-\

Will have to ask Damage ;)

You could have Boyle instead?

21 year old medium as well, Accom/Exp but better secondaries?

Alex7089

I suppose that is still good :)
Up to you, if you like him I can find another ;)

roo boys!

You could have him I guess. Will message Damage now.

Alex7089

roo boys!

No, you can have him. :) messaged Damage about it.