Main Menu

Trade Market Trends

Started by Alex7089, October 19, 2010, 04:35:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MajorLazer

Ok. I'll give it a go against Fletch in my SOD tonight.

MajorLazer

Nice buy Shaggy. Thought he'd go for more. :)

8-6 Suited

Sharzi? Yeah it wasn't too bad. Putting a couple pops into Endurance/Strength so I can play him as soon as possible. Now I have a pretty lethal attack for bowling pitches, seam and spin. Goes well with my expert/expert minimum batting line up. :P

Ooooo yeah!

By the way ML, I'd take him to Outstanding Tech then Keeping then Batting. 2 pops on Endurance, which you should get one of during the above training. One pop on Fielding. Should be 24 by now. Then Strength for 2 seasons. Should get you Reliable strength. :P Then you have yourself a gun.

MajorLazer

Don't you reckon I should get his keeping to spec+ instead of staying at outs?

8-6 Suited

You can put him on keeping for the rest of his career after that point. An Outs keeper isnt much different than a Spec/exceptional as it all depends on his fielding and his tech. But in order to keep him relatively cheap, you need good Power/Endurance. Power will also make him bat better so its needed moreso.

But up to you. If you get good secondaries to match, you can get him to a spectacular summary keeper with Outstanding skill levels by 25.

Fletch74

Shaggy, ML, I'd already dibsed Rowley....

My youth pull this week, Hertoghs, ended up going for 262.5k :) Bazinga's Youth pull is up to 100k - Dickson.

bomberboy0618

bomberboy0618

Should i try anything adventurous against a guy i can smash?
Im gonna be crazy and play harding at 5 to utilize spin spec even though his a bowler ;D

Fletch74

That would be silly BB, especially if you don't need to. You're playing easy opposition, why waste him and fatigue him more...

Bazinga

Quote from: Fletch74 on January 21, 2011, 08:10:15 AM
Shaggy, ML, I'd already dibsed Rowley....

My youth pull this week, Hertoghs, ended up going for 262.5k :) Bazinga's Youth pull is up to 100k - Dickson.

Very very happy with that Fletch  ;D  and still got a few hours to go for Dickson.
Amazing that Hertoghs got up that high. Plenty of $$$ to target some better senior players  ;)

bomberboy0618

Alex7089

Fletch74

Fletch74

Dibs Simon Baldock up to 50k