Main Menu

Trade Market Trends

Started by Alex7089, October 19, 2010, 04:35:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex7089

His bowling averages are just :O

8-6 Suited

Exactly... For a fast bowler, they are awesome. 53 matches, 126 wickets at 3.94 ER... That's nice.  Very nice.

bomberboy0618

8-6 Suited

He has potential to be a gun fasty, but he isnt just yet mate. Half as many games as the guy I am after with a quarter the amount of wickets. :x And not that good with the bat either. o.O!

bomberboy0618

His only 22.
Can u help devise a training program for him to maximise his potential, as he will be my best player in a few seasons.

8-6 Suited

I could, if you get him.

Just got pushed to 210k on Petrie. Decided I am willing to go to 230k on him, so with some luck, hopefully I don't get outbid now.

bomberboy0618

8-6 Suited

Oh, alright. I'll get a hold of you shortly then. Work out his spare ratings while I am answering this ingame mail and I will give you my thoughts on a training plan.

bomberboy0618

Shaggy i forgot im going out ill get bak to u later

8-6 Suited

Alright I'm done anyway. I'll do it while you're out and message you a training plan on here.

8-6 Suited

Current Bid: $410,000

By:  The Rusty Hooks

Silly twat rates in the 120k's and just wasted 400k to scare me out of buying the guy haha.

cookie311993

i have had to play rusty hooks in my youth matches and he wasnt that good. 400k is a lot for a player he wanna be a flowering good player

Alex7089

I thought Christmas was last month ???

Big overpay, he is a star but not worth 400K :O
Wasted in that team as well, most likely has a bad academy.

8-6 Suited

Was a gun player though, 26yo RF bowler with Expert/Expert and Expert Endurance, Expert Power, Capable fielding and a great stats history.

Still, he overpaid by about 200k lol

Master Q

Meanwhile my academy program is working well.

Bought Barry Moylan for 3k and sold him for 21k getting 100%. Played many games for me as a Back-Up Bowler.