Main Menu

Trade Market Trends

Started by Alex7089, October 19, 2010, 04:35:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cicjose

anyone parting with youngsters with gifted fielding?

chrisuzz

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=618029
how much do you think i could sell hime for, considering he has got 4,855 spare ratings and is on AR training

CrowsFan

Not sure zz. But I would just train him as a bowler if you don't send him...

chrisuzz

i was thinking though say he got a bowling and a batting pop and the next training and his was ord/ord/avg, 75k+youd think

Fletch74

No not quite that much, but maybe 30-50k, depending on the TM. I have a 16yo ord/ord AR with reas Tech, and I was only told 100k.... :( Keep an eye on Hertoghs, my 16yo to get an idea. It's about 5-6 posts above this one.

chrisuzz

yeh ill try eep a look on him let me know how much he goes for :)

MTTY

bomberboy0618

only good for one season  :-\
21k very expensive  :-\

MTTY

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on January 18, 2011, 08:16:45 PM
only good for one season  :-\
21k very expensive  :-\
will train him in strength for the time being could become handy and could sell him for more once i build his power up, seeing as he has the power talent, it shouldnt take too long ;)

chrisuzz

i had a bid on that guy too, but was on when it finished, couldve got better for the money though

Justin Bieber

1st guy is reaching his limit. Power might push him to maybe 15-20k depending on the need for him.
2nd guy could go to 75-100k. Age will see another 3-4 seasons worth in him. Great Endurance and Experience will do him well. However Power and Fielding are a tad let down.

Maca24

Hey alex nice to see i got Shoaib Khan. May the legacy live on ;)

MajorLazer