Main Menu

Trade Market Trends

Started by Alex7089, October 19, 2010, 04:35:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MTTY

MTTY

Justin Bieber

He might be going up to 100k. I'd say go up to 75k and hope he stays below that. More depending on how much you want (as wage is pretty darn high).

MTTY

Quote from: Hellopplz on January 16, 2011, 11:32:48 PM
He might be going up to 100k. I'd say go up to 75k and hope he stays below that. More depending on how much you want (as wage is pretty darn high).
yeah as thinking that may wait until i'm earning more to get a player like him ;D
+ Tsotsetsi may not sell, doesnt look, like it at this stage

MTTY

ok just bidded on this guy could be a good player at no.3, even though he lacks power

http://fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=336523

Justin Bieber

He's got good endurance to be able to bat in the top order.

I've got a few players who lack power and they still put up a good effort. Just train him in strength to maybe poor or ordinary then onto primaries for a while if you get him.

MTTY

Quote from: Hellopplz on January 16, 2011, 11:56:47 PM
He's got good endurance to be able to bat in the top order.

I've got a few players who lack power and they still put up a good effort. Just train him in strength to maybe poor or ordinary then onto primaries for a while if you get him.
yeah i reckon i will, what should i go to on him?

Justin Bieber

If you need a batsman, maybe 30k. If you really need one, could go up even further but I'd say 50k at an absolute max.

MajorLazer

Gecko is a prime example that dreadful power is fine. :P

In the 12 SOD friendlies he's played, he's hit 51 4s and 14 6s.

MTTY

Quote from: Hellopplz on January 17, 2011, 12:00:28 AM
If you need a batsman, maybe 30k. If you really need one, could go up even further but I'd say 50k at an absolute max.
yeah i reckon i need a number 3 batsman if i am going to be competitive in the WC if i get in :D

roo boys!

I need some experienced players :'( Cullen is Exp/Exp but has made 4 ducks in a row...

Alex7089

Same R&B.
I just want a couple of good older layers to inject into my side :p

bomberboy0618

my sides awesome as i have 5 players over 25 then i have 6 under 25 so ive got experience and youthfulness, plus i have a young fringe player at exp/acc so its looking up for me atm  8)

roo boys!

Quote from: Alex7089 on January 17, 2011, 09:28:58 AM
Same R&B.
I just want a couple of good older layers to inject into my side :p
Yeah I know :-\

Dibs James Harmer
http://fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=67642

But I'm going down to the beach today, not sure if I can be on... :-\

Alex7089