Main Menu

Trade Market Trends

Started by Alex7089, October 19, 2010, 04:35:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

I want to get to homework but procrastination >:(.

2 weeks left to holidays, 3 subjects left to complete...... including reading 2 books ::). Need to get onto it sometime today......

8-6 Suited

I'm hoping Swain will reach about 120-150k. Making about a 25-30k profit on what I bought him for 3 weeks ago but need to clear up some wages so I can get this gun keeper. :D

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=89544

MTTY

Quote from: Hellopplz on January 14, 2011, 01:57:09 AM

2 weeks left to holidays, 3 subjects left to complete...... including reading 2 books ::). Need to get onto it sometime today......
i usually am able to fly through books, how many pages?

MTTY

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on January 14, 2011, 01:57:37 AM
I'm hoping Swain will reach about 120-150k. Making about a 25-30k profit on what I bought him for 3 weeks ago but need to clear up some wages so I can get this gun keeper. :D

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=89544
Niiiiiiiiiice Shaggy

Justin Bieber

Quote from: MTTY on January 14, 2011, 01:58:23 AM

One is less than 200 while the other is just under 400. Should get the 200 out of the way over the weekend while finishing Physics and starting Methods. Then next week the other book and the rest of Methods.

Then hopefully the week after is revision and finish off anything I couldn't do (and get help). Will likely have a couple of tests first 2 weeks back ::).

MTTY

Quote from: Hellopplz on January 14, 2011, 02:00:46 AM

One is less than 200 while the other is just under 400. Should get the 200 out of the way over the weekend while finishing Physics and starting Methods. Then next week the other book and the rest of Methods.

Then hopefully the week after is revision and finish off anything I couldn't do (and get help). Will likely have a couple of tests first 2 weeks back ::).
Yeah should be pretty intense over here in Tassie we only have 3 terms so we are off until the 15th of Feb around then however my birthday is always like 2-3 days after we get back :'(

8-6 Suited

Yeah he is pretty nice. Great fielding to go with his keeping. Looking forward to having someone else who can actually bat, not just keep. Will probably go to about 150k for him, maybe 200.

Dunno yet, depends on when he last popped in primaries which I am waiting to hear back from his current owner about.

MTTY

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on January 14, 2011, 02:06:06 AM
Yeah he is pretty nice. Great fielding to go with his keeping. Looking forward to having someone else who can actually bat, not just keep. Will probably go to about 150k for him, maybe 200.

Dunno yet, depends on when he last popped in primaries which I am waiting to hear back from his current owner about.
Yeah he's an awesome keeper.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: MTTY on January 14, 2011, 02:05:29 AM

Yeah should be pretty intense over here in Tassie we only have 3 terms so we are off until the 15th of Feb around then however my birthday is always like 2-3 days after we get back :'(
Mine is always first week back term 4. What a way to kick of the end of the school year ::). Only 3 terms in Tassie? Never knew.....

Shaggy, expect him to go to 150-200k easily ;).

MTTY

Had a chat with the guy i got Chandna from, he said hes a great player but he is looking to lower the average age in the team, was a great guy gave me some hints on how to use him and train him.

MTTY

Quote from: Hellopplz on January 14, 2011, 02:08:27 AM
Quote from: MTTY on January 14, 2011, 02:05:29 AM

Mine is always first week back term 4. What a way to kick of the end of the school year ::). Only 3 terms in Tassie? Never knew.....

Shaggy, expect him to go to 150-200k easily ;).
yeah there is word going around that it will change to 4 they have started to ask parents

8-6 Suited

Yeah I roughly expect that but whether I go that far or not depends how far he is from Primary pops. I would do 200k if he will be exp/exp batsmen by the end of this season.

MTTY

Really pumped to try out my new players in tomorrows game, i'm taking a pretty inexperinced line-up into it as i am resting my man of the match from last game.

bomberboy0618

Fletch74

Not bad BB, but he is aging. He's a good fasty, but he will be expensive. Saw one similar the other day at 28 go for 140k.