Main Menu

Trade Market Trends

Started by Alex7089, October 19, 2010, 04:35:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MTTY

Quote from: Hellopplz on January 14, 2011, 01:12:26 AM
Might have a little competition.

Don't go too high though as his Tech Gap is just :o. Won't pick up alot of wickets but should be a tight bowler.
yep my thinking exactley need that acurate bowler, i will bid in the last few mins as he is not a member.

Justin Bieber

Nice MTTY. Picking up the bidding process fast ;).

Anytime in the next minute would be a good placement.

MTTY

Quote from: Hellopplz on January 14, 2011, 01:16:19 AM
Nice MTTY. Picking up the bidding process fast ;).

Anytime in the next minute would be a good placement.
yep pretty sure i got him, cheers HP

Justin Bieber

Bought 2 nice players tonight MTTY who should help the team :D.

MTTY

Quote from: Hellopplz on January 14, 2011, 01:21:40 AM
Bought 2 nice players tonight MTTY who should help the team :D.
cheers HP planning on adding Glynn to that.

MTTY

ok i wont be getting Glynn :-[

Justin Bieber

Went too high? At least it's a good start for now :).

I prefer buying at night as you have usually less users browsing the TM.

8-6 Suited

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=239699

Hahaha. I bought Jaber for 7k. :D Started him for like 8 times as much and already have a bid on him for it lol :D Woohoo!

8-6 Suited

Player Sales (players with bids):   $239,800

Money money money! :D Will be targetting a gun keeper with basically the lot though. :<

MajorLazer

Who did you sell to get that sort of money? :o

MTTY

Quote from: Hellopplz on January 14, 2011, 01:33:58 AM
Went too high? At least it's a good start for now :).

I prefer buying at night as you have usually less users browsing the TM.
yep got too high in no time at all.

8-6 Suited

Selling my 22yo exp/exp batsman Andrew Swain, he has 100k listed on him at the moment. Also my Ave/ave/ave keeper who has 125k on him and Jaber has 40k.

MTTY

Justin Bieber

His 2 bowling talents help him alot. I could get that kind of cash if I put Morgan or Goss up (maybe 100k+) but they stay. They have been in my team for a long time and will remain in :D.

He's selling 3 players ML, with Swain fetching 100k alone :o. Nice going Shaggy.

Might go up a tad MTTY as he ends in a bit and Power is great for the age. Similar to a player currently in my Seniors playing for me consistently. Lets hope he stays under the radar though.

MTTY

Quote from: Hellopplz on January 14, 2011, 01:51:22 AM
His 2 bowling talents help him alot. I could get that kind of cash if I put Morgan or Goss up (maybe 100k+) but they stay. They have been in my team for a long time and will remain in :D.

He's selling 3 players ML, with Swain fetching 100k alone :o. Nice going Shaggy.

Might go up a tad MTTY as he ends in a bit and Power is great for the age. Similar to a player currently in my Seniors playing for me consistently. Lets hope he stays under the radar though.
yeah some guy bidded on him about 20 mins ago, i will have to get up early to get him, or pull an all-nighter.