Main Menu

Trade Market Trends

Started by Alex7089, October 19, 2010, 04:35:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barlow 21

Ali took 4-2 for me today in a 20/20. Economy rate of 1.33 ;D
Mentor told me to sell him to earn a bit of money.  ::)

DazBurg

Quote from: Barlow 21 on November 02, 2010, 03:41:59 PM
Ali took 4-2 for me today in a 20/20. Economy rate of 1.33 ;D
Mentor told me to sell him to earn a bit of money.  ::)
ok fair enough was just checking that u knew
since u only bought him 15 days ago he'd have to sell for like 78k just to get back the money u paid for him

Barlow 21

Master Q

Barlow, I think it would be only fair if you put Darren Hill back on the market for me, I was out and put a bidding agent on him and you outbid me 4 times!

Barlow 21

Your Q`s Champions arn`t you? ???

Master Q

Quote from: Barlow 21 on November 02, 2010, 03:49:19 PM
Your Q`s Champions arn`t you? ???
No! (That's in Soccer Games) I'm the Academy of Ireland and Aus, you posted in my thread where I announced my change of name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CrowsFan

Quote from: Master Q on November 02, 2010, 03:48:30 PM
Barlow, I think it would be only fair if you put Darren Hill back on the market for me, I was out and put a bidding agent on him and you outbid me 4 times!
Q how is that fair? You put a bidding agent on him to go up to a price you were willing to pay. Barlow was willing to pay more for him, so therefore he deserves him

roo boys!

Nah he's Academy of Ireland and Aus

Barlow 21

Ooops sorry, though you changed your name for something else. I`ll put him up for 20k? Then I`ll get my 10k back.

Barlow 21

I`ll put him up for 11k if you want as thats what you would have needed to pay.

Master Q

Quote from: CrowsFan on November 02, 2010, 03:50:16 PM
Quote from: Master Q on November 02, 2010, 03:48:30 PM
Q how is that fair? You put a bidding agent on him to go up to a price you were willing to pay. Barlow was willing to pay more for him, so therefore he deserves him
CF, do you have eyes! It's a FF RULE.

No way Barlow, put him up for 8k.

roo boys!

Barlow 21

But you were only having a high of 9k, why should you get him for 8k when a rule is if the price goes out of reach others have the right to bid on them.

roo boys!

Exactly, I think Barlow deserves the player, he paid for him and went over your price range, even if he did outbid you.

Barlow 21

Quote from: roo boys! on November 02, 2010, 03:56:23 PM
Exactly, I think Barlow deserves the player, he paid for him and went over your price range, even if he did outbid you.
+1 ;D