Main Menu

Trade Market Trends

Started by Alex7089, October 19, 2010, 04:35:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

8-6 Suited

Yeah I'm going after a few cap/reasonable. They should do the job. If I spend 50k and manage to stay in Div 3 somehow I will be happy with that.

HillHero13

well theres no good F/FM out there for me :(

cookie311993

i am also looking for some good young youth players. looking for some 16 and 17 year old players.

McRooster

I'm looking for a no older than 24yr old batsmen, with accom/accom.
He must have 100's and 50's in a ratio of at least one in four of innings faced.
I have had two recent pushes for this player type and they have both gone over 150k and more.
Where do you see a ceiling price on this type of player? as I am now going to wait another two weeks whilst I assess who to make way before I throw some good money at this type of player. (so I can move my Captain permanently down the order)

Justin Bieber

Acc/Acc 23 or 24 y.o's shouldn't go up that high. 20 y.o's could though.

I'll look a bit later after luck Roost and see if I can find anybody like that. Will post the links on here if I can finds any.

I would love to give you a 20 y.o I bought who is Acc/Rel but I'm short of Batsman and he's much needed.

McRooster

What you pay for him HP?

Yeah I reckon in two more weeks after people have used up their prize money and begun settling sides, improving academies and ground capacities that the market will settle......hopefully.
The guys I'm losing bids to are all big players with ridiculous amounts of coin, I'll get there OD  ;)

MajorLazer

Alex7089

Quote from: McRooster on January 01, 2011, 02:33:45 PM
He must have 100's and 50's in a ratio of at least one in four of innings faced.
I have had two recent pushes for this player type and they have both gone over 150k and more.
Where do you see a ceiling price on this type of player? as I am now going to wait another two weeks whilst I assess who to make way before I throw some good money at this type of player. (so I can move my Captain permanently down the order)
http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=305232
??

McRooster

Quote from: Alex7089 on January 01, 2011, 02:49:00 PM
Quote from: McRooster on January 01, 2011, 02:33:45 PM
http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=305232
??
perfect Alex thanks, I've got 80k in the budget ATM with the ground upgrades I want to make and academy settings I have, might go higher - cheers  ;)

Cicjose

looking for young players i found this guy

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=519156

I'm not so sure anyone wants to pay the asking price but oh well

cookie311993

good player but not for me cicjose. thanks any way. if his secondaries were better then yes.

Maca24

dibs shauquille sulayman and bransby rimmington.
desperately need keepers.

Bazinga

Here's a good 16yr old for you Cookie .. How much $$$ have you got spare  ;D
          Camiel Dees

Bazinga

Check these guys out Cookie

Shakir Mahmood  17yr old ave/ave batsman
Andrew Seeary 16 yr old 20K rating, Gifted power with ave endurance
Nicholas Brennan 17yr old ave/ord fm with Gifted Endurance

cookie311993

good players there bazinga. i have 271k.