Main Menu

Trade Market Trends

Started by Alex7089, October 19, 2010, 04:35:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chrisuzz

Wait till he pops before you seel him ;)

Alex7089

Oh yeah over 4k spare ratings. When I bought him he was on batting but at his age I thought it was a waste so changed it to fitness, not sure what he is ready to pop in ???

bomberboy0618

Alex thanks for buying king from me :)
I'm playing edwards, he will play in my first xi I've decided :D

Alex7089

That is good to hear BBoy :)
Yeah I only bought King so that he could play this Friday then get fired...Hope that is OK :P

bomberboy0618

roo boys!

I wondered why you bought him Alex, I told BB to get rid of him, I was thinking he would fire him lol

bomberboy0618

Quote from: roo boys! on December 24, 2010, 07:25:56 PM
I wondered why you bought him Alex, I told BB to get rid of him, I was thinking he would fire him lol
You did? :-[
anyway my teams set for tonight, playing three bowlers two ars and my batters go down to 8 (though 6,7 and 8 are youths)

roo boys!

I said to get rid of him, was assuming you would fire :P

Justin Bieber

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=440479

Hopefully I get back by that time. If so, totally going after him..... Until 5k :P. 5,000 Spare Ratings ;D.

Alex7089

Quote from: Hellopplz on December 24, 2010, 08:06:23 PM
http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=440479

Hopefully I get back by that time. If so, totally going after him..... Until 5k :P. 5,000 Spare Ratings ;D.
HP if you don't bid I am bidding, is that OK? (If you don't bid I assume you aren't there :P

Justin Bieber

I'll bid to 10k then he's yours. That's if you don't see a bid 2 minutes prior. If there is 1 minute left, go for it.

Alex7089

Alex7089

Woops :( I bid thinking he ended today :-\
Sorry HP :-\
Feel free to outbid me if you get back :)

Justin Bieber

Haha. Not a problem AFEV.

I'll outbid tommorrow if I get on.

Cicjose

anyone with a youth player that bowls well at the death?