Main Menu

Trade Market Trends

Started by Alex7089, October 19, 2010, 04:35:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

8-6 Suited

So why aren't you online as well as him? I mean, you can post here but you aren't online in game but your 'mate dad' is? Is it because you can't be online on 2 accounts at the same time?

Master Q

Shaggy, easy there, probably only has 1 Computer...

MajorLazer

8-6 Suited

1 computer or 2 computers, if his dad is on it on FTP, why is he here posting? Doesn't make sense Q.

Justin Bieber

MajorLazer

Master Q

cookie311993

i can post on this plus i dont go on FTP all the time. i am on my ipod and i dont like FTP on that it is just gay. so when he gets off the computer i will hop on the computer.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Hellopplz on December 09, 2010, 11:03:42 PM
Quote from: Alex7089 on December 09, 2010, 10:52:51 PM
Quote from: Alex7089 on December 09, 2010, 10:46:47 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on December 09, 2010, 10:37:00 PM
So still no takers for http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=380678

I'm more than happy taking him in for 1k I pay for him if I don't get outbid. Fielding Training for the Season for him while he sits on the bench :P. Sells for a bundle next start of season ;D.
How angry would you be if I outbid you?
Up to you I suppose ;). But you wouldn't be that mean just to steal him off me for no reason :P. Or to steal my idea ;D.
Can't believe he's still at 1k :P. If I get outbid, go for him Alex ;).

HillHero13

just picked up Matt Druery, perfect replacement for Dailey

Justin Bieber

Just got Samuels for 1k. I'll train his fielding up for a while. If anybody wants him at anytime to help their batting, I'll sell him to them :).

Nice buy Hilly for 20k.

HillHero13

was thinking of getting him, but i left him for you..

Justin Bieber

You could of outbid you know!! ;).

I can put him up for 2k if you want? Just so you should get him while I breakeven.

I don't really need him and wanted somebody on here to outbid if they wanted to.

HillHero13

naa its alright, dont really need him..

MajorLazer