Main Menu

Trade Market Trends

Started by Alex7089, October 19, 2010, 04:35:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Thanks.

Miami Heat has entered the Scene -_-.

Justin Bieber

127k the complete max I can go for him -_-.

MajorLazer

Justin Bieber

And I won him :-\. Alot of dough so hoping I can make some extra cash somehow.

Boomz

a lot to pay for him but hopefully he's worth it :D

MajorLazer

I 'm off guys. I need to be awake for 6:07 pm our time.

Kitu will be mine.

Justin Bieber

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=361962

And he's arrived. Needed a Spinner desperately and he fits the bill well and is only 21. Paid more than i wanted for him but means no longer need a bowler :).

Only time will tell if he's worth it. Hoping to turn him into an Outs/Outs with good secondaries by the time he's 24 8).

Night ML. Good luck waking up that early for him ;).

BratPack

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=337026 - I'm going to sacrifice Raiteri. He's not getting a game. He's unlikely to get a game unless two bowlers are fatigued and looking at my finances I'm just a little concerned that 81k is pushing it, plus targets that are going to be brought in will push him back not forward. Needs secondary work but he's Exp/Acc at 21. Feel free to take him off my hands

Justin Bieber

If he was a spinner, would of gone for him in a heartbeat ahead of Sreedhar to save the cash :P.

BratPack

Alas I only have one spinner. Ulric Sherlock. But I have the lead bid on one ending tomorrow

Justin Bieber

I have 2 spinners once Walker sells.

Sree and Bol. I'm set up for a few seasons now in my bowling department. Just a few tweaks and sells to keep wages in line with sponsorship.

Good luck BP. I'm off for the night. Cya.

BratPack

8-6 Suited

Well that sucked. Both the guys I went for sold for more than I was willing to do. I did 150k on each and both went over it, not by much but only because I stopped bidding. Disappointed as I could seriously have used them as AR's.

8-6 Suited

bomberboy0618

Hilly why did u outbid me on Norman walker?