Main Menu

Trade Market Trends

Started by Alex7089, October 19, 2010, 04:35:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bazinga

DIBS

Sabine Fairweather 18  rel/rel batsman with ok secondaries .

MajorLazer

Don't worry I was just seeing if I could sell them to someone on here.

cookie311993

dont dibs him bazinga. let one of the members on FF with a better youth academy then you get him mate

bomberboy0618

Go for him, the only way to get money to upgrade your academy is to win anyway, so go for him mate :)

MajorLazer

Yer good luck getting him, Bazinga.

BB are you still going for the wristy I put up?

cookie311993

but thats the thing he wont grow and the awesome player will become a crappy player

Bazinga

Lol how is my team supposed to get better if I don't get better players ???

MajorLazer

Don't worry. Just go for him. No one else has shown interest yet so he's all yours.

bomberboy0618

Quote from: MajorLazer on December 02, 2010, 05:20:19 PM
Yer good luck getting him, Bazinga.

BB are you still going for the wristy I put up?
Yeah post the link

MajorLazer

cookie311993

your team gets better my upgrading your academy and training the current batch of players. if you recruit heaps good players but have a bad academy they wont reach their true potential. thats why i let Cole Dunn go. Now my academy is better and i can make the young players get better. im am not paying you out bazinga, just trying to help you. look for players that are older at the moment avoid the younger players so your team gets better and you develop more income and get higher academies

Bazinga

Quote from: Bazinga on December 02, 2010, 05:04:55 PM
                              DIBS

Sabine Fairweather 18  rel/rel batsman with ok secondaries .
Did you have your eye on him cookie. If you really want him you can have him, he''ll probably get out of my price range anyway.

chrisuzz

McRooster

Quote from: BratPack on December 02, 2010, 02:30:38 AM
Sorry Roost I was out tonight having a few brews (burp) but I'm thinking 35k after that you're free to go for him
Just might do that! ;) Hope you get him for less, I'll only come in after 35k but probably won't go much more than 40k (I paid 38k for Fleming)

roo boys!

Quote from: roo boys! on December 01, 2010, 09:38:59 PM
ROO BOYS! PLAYERS
Abhuricura Rammohan
Well, this guy was a bit of a surprise for me this season, he wasn't the best stat wise at all, but he absolutely dominated the top scores, which kept him in the side for longer than he should have been :P He's got pretty good fielding for a 20 year old, which helps some of you guys make up your mind I hope ;)
Here is an interesting stat:
SOD Batting Leaderboard
1   James Oliver   Brisbane Bandits   13 games    824 runs
2   Roger Gaskell   Brisbane Bandits   11 games        818 runs
3   Kade McNamara   Central Coast Concords  13 games   590   runs
4   Abhirucira Rammohan  7 games    572   runs
5   Brad Monteleone   7 games   562   runs

So, he seemed to do well in his 7 games, would have won the whole damn thing if he played every game. Also beat Monteleone who played 3 more games :P

So, does his first name tempt you? Abhirucira ;D

LINK:
http://fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=348093

John Kirby
Another 20 year old batsmen, this time better primarily but worse secondaries. Exp/Reli so will develop into quite a good player. I don't want him though, squad numbers need to be cut ;)

LINK:
http://fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=338623

Also, I want to get rid of Burke too, will get a little summary up some other time ;)