Main Menu

Trade Market Trends

Started by Alex7089, October 19, 2010, 04:35:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex7089

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=291321
Dib. Jasapala Ramadin.
Not sure how high I will go hoping that wasted talent and low secondaries mean he stays low. :)

roo boys!

Nice player for 21 though :)

Alex7089

Yeah I like the look of him :P
Would most likely replace either Sheehan or Antoine (:'()
Will hurt to drop him, but more likely Antoine to go... Secondaries on Sheehan are just better :-\
Could also mean Krithivas or even Antoine could be o the chopping block...

Alex7089

Don't go to high for him Fletch :-\

BratPack

Sorry Roost I was out tonight having a few brews (burp) but I'm thinking 35k after that you're free to go for him

Fletch74

Quote from: Alex7089 on December 01, 2010, 09:58:20 PM
Don't go to high for him Fletch :-\
Well I won't be now, Wookie has put an agent on him, probably up to 60k! I just get annoyed when you check to make sure no one else has bid b4 you bid, but then people don't check b4 they bid... My post was only a few above, but he didn't check  >:(  >:(

roo boys!

Well I have now liste Kirby and Rammohan for 5k each. Started them a bit lower in the hope to start a bidding war. It's a pity that you have to have 12 players in your squad as I have 2 guys promoting from youths that they don't take into account. So, Alex, I can't list Dunn or Burke yet :-\

Bazinga

Arthur Ponting    $78,751
                        The Gooners 

Didn't realise he would go for so much .. Thats a lot to pay for one player whose secondaries aren't that good.
15 mins to go - he might hit 100K

Fletch74

Quote from: Bazinga on December 02, 2010, 10:14:32 AM
Arthur Ponting    $78,751
                        The Gooners 

Didn't realise he would go for so much .. Thats a lot to pay for one player whose secondaries aren't that good.
15 mins to go - he might hit 100K
Way too high. Was going to pull out at $35K

Bazinga

WOW  :o
He sold for $95,721 .
Just out of my reach  :P

Fletch74

Dibs Aravinda Ajireen 18 yo 34k rated AR. Probably out of my reach though!!

Bazinga

Dibs Gabir Souza
19  acc/rel gifted batting .

Fletch74

Nice Bazinga, but will prob go for a bit.

cookie311993

arggghhhh i am sick of everyone looking at a players rating instead of their skills and abilities. look firstly at their wage. then their primaries then look at the secondaries