Main Menu

Trade Market Trends

Started by Alex7089, October 19, 2010, 04:35:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

benjy251090

That, and I don't like pure bowling Medium pacers, if I have a Medium pacer he needs to be an all rounder as they aren't strike bowlers

BratPack

CrowsFan

Quote from: benjy251090 on November 19, 2010, 12:56:03 PM
That, and I don't like pure bowling Medium pacers, if I have a Medium pacer he needs to be an all rounder as they aren't strike bowlers
Yeah I don't like medium pacers either, which is why I don't have any :)

Justin Bieber

I have Nawab and Flanagan (Top 2 bowlers) who are both Left Mediums :P. Then have a Right Medium as well in Kamb but he is more of a tail ending batter.

8-6 Suited

I have 3 mediums. O'Neil plays every game, Murilo is on hold for a season but will play randomly and Walter Walters who has a little bit of batting to boot with his Boundary Hitter talent. :D

Boomz

van de Velde is my only medium thats getting regular games atm... Geary did before & will again just needs soem work...

BratPack

I have 3, Joubert, Rigaud and Raiteri. Joubert and Rigaud are regulars, Raiteri's building to it

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=251212 - Aaron Buttler

Dibs

roo boys!

Well Alex said he would buy him for a 50k starting price, and I think he will sell for that, like, c'mon Exp/Exp at 21 ;)

BratPack

Quote from: roo boys! on November 19, 2010, 05:23:28 PM
Well Alex said he would buy him for a 50k starting price, and I think he will sell for that, like, c'mon Exp/Exp at 21 ;)

With his skilled bowling bonus Joubert is Outs/Outs at 21  :P

8-6 Suited

R&B, he has really bad experience though, I don't think he will sell for 50k but good luck to you with him. Hope he does.

roo boys!

Yeah thanks, don't tell anyone that's thinking of bidding on him, but the experience was why I sold him ;) Also the secondaries....was my 3rd best medium pacer, and my 4th best is my AR so he's ahead of him too. So he was 4th pick for a game, never really got one at Roo Boys! CC.

Alex7089

I said I would buy him at 50k but I wasn't sure if I wanted to buy him::)

roo boys!

Wait....so are you going to buy him? :P

Alex7089

Give me time, only have 43k in the bank ATM :o

roo boys!

ahh ok....well you have until Sunday morning :P