Main Menu

Trade Market Trends

Started by Alex7089, October 19, 2010, 04:35:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

8-6 Suited

Honestly, not really. A bit but still not a lot. Probably about even despite him having a higher tech. You can work with him however though.

BratPack

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=298618 - Gramakuta Sira

UNdibs. He's good but not worth getting in a bidding war over

bomberboy0618

Quote from: MajorLazer on November 17, 2010, 11:58:07 PM
Thank you very much HP. ;D

I think we may have a job opening at co-founder of Price Bumpers Ltd.

You could be the right candidate for the job. :P
I wanted to do it :(
Though if this was a legal operation…

roo boys!

Dammit! Outbid 9 times on Living, had the agent at 63k and he sold for 64380 -__-
He was perfect too >:(

roo boys!

Just reconfirminging my dibs on Desmond Smid, who ends today:
http://fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=214295

CrowsFan

So I ended up getting Sahid Ul-Hasan against the advice of Shaggy and Alex because going by ratings he is the 4th best in my squad. Also he only cost me 2k :)

Alex7089

Yes but typically AR's have higher ratings- My AR is my second highest rater (although closing in on Daryapurkar FAST) but he's nowhere near my best player ;) Still alright for 2k ;)

BratPack

I find ratings don't mean much, my latest signing Aaron Kelly is 3rd in ratings but he's not my third best player, Ethan Cain is 4th and as much as I love him he's not #4....yet. I mean Joubert, with his skilled bowling bonus making him outs/outs at 21 is number 7 in my ratings.

CrowsFan

Well I'm not going to bother training his batting any more. I will turn him in to a bowler since he is skilled in bowling and fast. And then he will bat down the order and with his accumulator talent score me runs at the end of an innings :)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: BratPack on November 18, 2010, 12:29:15 PM
I find ratings don't mean much, my latest signing Aaron Kelly is 3rd in ratings but he's not my third best player, Ethan Cain is 4th and as much as I love him he's not #4....yet. I mean Joubert, with his skilled bowling bonus making him outs/outs at 21 is number 7 in my ratings.
De Smeth is in my top 3 bowlers yet is on the lower end of my team senior ratings......

Boomz

roo boys!

Outbid 10 times on Smid >:( Goddam agent can't win a thing ::)