Main Menu

Trade Market Trends

Started by Alex7089, October 19, 2010, 04:35:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MajorLazer

Mine is usually 2 19 year olds, 2 20 year olds, 4 21 year olds and 3 22 year olds.

I have other 19 year olds that could play but have better seniors.

CrowsFan

Well then benjy I will enjoy our competition as we grow together ;)

8-6 Suited

Guys, stop spamming the trade market thread. Discuss this stuff in the normal threads. This is the reason why people get over bid by other members.

CrowsFan

Sorry shaggy.
Just checking does anyone have dibs on this guy?
Michael Anderson - http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=412631
If not I dibs

MajorLazer

Sorry Shaggy.

Nah don't think so CF.

Accomplished captaincy isn't too bad.

CrowsFan

So just as bidding is drawing to a close FTP refuses to load any pages so I can't place a bid on him!! >:(

CrowsFan

Great page just managed to load, I had tried to place a bid of 30k, which would have won it since he sold for 29k but my computer stopped loading the site :(

Beaten by a newb who had joined 5 days ago

8-6 Suited

Quote from: CrowsFan on November 18, 2010, 12:38:10 AM
Dibs - Sahid Ul-Hasan (15-20k)
http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=434394

Not really worth it, despite the massive captaincy at Expert. Will take way too much work, and ultimately slow your team down.

CrowsFan

Really? I thought he was pretty good, he is better than some of the people in my team currently

8-6 Suited

At 20yo, with no gifted talents, the only thing he has got going for him is his captaincy. You couldn't get his stats up enough to be challenging with him by the time he is 25. He will just waste a wage.

Alex7089

I agree with Shaggy CF there are better out there than that guy especially at that price ;)

CrowsFan

Well what if I only pay like 5-10?

Alex7089

I suppose it could be worth it...

8-6 Suited

But you are still paying every week after you buy him, in excess of 1.5k which adds to the problem. It's a wasted wage, to which could go to someone the same age with a future.