Trade Market Trends

Started by Alex7089, October 19, 2010, 04:35:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

roo boys!

Yeah I think so, Damage suggested him to me because I need some more ARs

I like that thought...

Alex7089

I have an AR and a couple of AR's in the making :P
McIntyre and Jackson are on their way will probably only ever reach reas batting though :'(
Both have reas summaries, with VERY nice secondaries for their age :)

Then there is Sayers who is just...

Boomz

roo boys!

Kandathil is my only really, but then there's Smith who has a reasonable batting summary thanks to his spec tech.

Alex7089

These are mine for the moment but also looking for 1 more young one who is a batsman who bowls :P
-
Samuel McIntyre
Probably the pick of the lot despite experience. Doesn't need a LOT of work on batting (reas will do) because of his high power and good secondaries 8)
Percival Sayers
3 years older than Jackson & McIntyre but awesome secondaries (should pop to reas fielding this week) help his summaries 8)
Peter Jackson
Fielding helps him a lot, should pop to cap this week, my personal favourite although I love McIntyre as well ;)
Oliver Paterson
Was supposed to get the chop at the end of the year but he's been tearing it up in my youth league so decided to keep him for backup, being an rf he could be worth a fair bit in a few seasons 8)
David Flynn
Needs a LOT of tech work and will most likely won't see the other side of youths. But his talent and high primaries should get him a spot in my team....for now :P

Justin Bieber

McIntyre is a gun 8). You should know why he is ;).

Alot of good players coming out of my teams and shining in your teams :D. That way I can keep an eye on them :D.

Alex7089

Yep McIntyre has played every possible game so far 8)
So played 16 games for me already ;)
Never once gotten annoyed at him he is a machine. Also gets 20+ most games he is needed so very, very handy.

BratPack

Alex7089

Dibs.
http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=132012
Paul Rimmington

Great finger spinner. I am willing to spend 100k + on him hoping his experience keeps his price down :P

Justin Bieber

That's alot of Dough Alex!!!! :o :o.

Alex7089

I have it to burn and quality bowlers is what I need :-\
Also wage is not an issue as I have PLENTY of room there...
Nothing else to spend my money on :P

Justin Bieber

Save up and buy next season. Or can buy a bunch of Acc/Acc players to make up for that now?

Invest into academies?

bomberboy0618

Quote from: Alex7089 on November 13, 2010, 07:31:20 PM
I have it to burn and quality bowlers is what I need :-\
Also wage is not an issue as I have PLENTY of room there...
Nothing else to spend my money on :P
Change ur do back alex ;)

Alex7089

My DP? Refer to The Dud Of The Year Thread ;)
I will change it back when R&B/BP see it :P