Main Menu

FTP - I'm supporting Sri Lanka

Started by Alex7089, October 18, 2010, 10:50:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex7089

Quote from: cookie311993 on October 18, 2010, 03:02:19 PM
Sri Lanka is the fail country. Canada is the most successful country on FTp in the Pavilion Club Challenge. where teams represent the country the support. Canada normally always won or finished on the podium. Not Sri Lanka. Do you know Heffener and his team Ayatollah of Rockenrollah or Knight and his team Newcastle Knights. HAve a look at them before you undermine Canada
Note that I said failure of the world not FTP. I think they are fine at FTP, but as a real country ::)

Boomz

Canada is just some country hidden in the shadow of america lol but in ftp they're pretty good... but me & Alex will help Sri Lanka become the best ;D ;D

Alex7089

Yeah BOOMZ and I will form the Alliance Of Sri Lanka and between Wegener and Antoine we may just out-muscle the Canadians, if their country even deserves a name  ;D

Boomz

Sri Lanka FTW!!!! hm... i only have 1 sri lankan player in my senior side :( but he is a gun... Old but a gun.

Alex7089

I only have one but that is the legendary Hewawasm 8)
Only 1 for now but aiming to buy Sri Lankans and I am recruiting Sri Lankans every week...

Boomz

Same ;D seems like the sri lankan off site is dead... unless they have a different one now. http://z11.invisionfree.com/ftpsl/

Alex7089

Yeah it seems really dead...
Don't really think off sites are overly active though :-\
I think the on site board would have more ...

8-6 Suited

I have 2 sri lankans. Ones an acc/acc medium who has pathetic secondaries at 20. :D Will be a gun though.

And my other is my Wrist spinner who is acc/acc and actually gets the odd game.

Boomz

Boomz

Justin Bieber

Second most players in my team come Canada and Netherlands (Behind Australia though).

Like the Dutch but hear their U19 managers are just........
Will consider Sri Lanka but could also swing to Ireland or New Zealand just as easily ;).

DazBurg

Quote from: Hellopplz on October 18, 2010, 04:04:25 PM
Second most players in my team come Canada and Netherlands (Behind Australia though).

Like the Dutch but hear their U19 managers are just........
Will consider Sri Lanka but could also swing to Ireland or New Zealand just as easily ;).
yeah go the irish
u me and shaggy are moving there if they make a league

and like i said before am aussie/UAE then willl become /irish...lol

roo boys!

Quote from: Alex7089 on October 18, 2010, 02:59:48 PM
But I don't like Canada, it is the fail country (of the world, not FTP)
What has it ever done?
I was born there  ::) Watch what you say ;D

BratPack

Haven't decided where to move (Or even if I will move) yet. If Ireland opens I'll probably follow Daz and Shaggy there. Sri Lanka is a possibiliy. Or even South Africa. Hell even Bangladesh looks promising.