Alex7089

I am just here to announce I will now be a supporter of Sri Lanka on FTP
For the following reasons.

• I will be transferring to Sri Lanka at the end of the season
  • I will now be pulling Sri Lankans every week
  • I will aim to buy Sri Lankans when I can
  • I will run for positions on the Sri Lankan NAT team
  • The flag is legendary 8)
  • This also means I am bringing my youth academy back for the sole reason of training Sri Lankan guns :D
I encourage you to follow me, support Sri Lanka, they deserve to be the best at something, and I think FTP may be the thing!
Offsite Forum - http://z11.invisionfree.com/ftpsl/index.php?
The Alliance Of Sri Lanka
Alex 7089
BOOMZ
bomberboy0618
roo boys!
HillHero13

Boomz

I'm with you ;D plus I have a lot of friends from Sri Lanka lol 8-6 won't be happy though...

Alex7089

Shaggy can deal with it...
Sri Lanka FTW!!!!!!!
Australia is my second FTP country because of Shaggy though :)

DazBurg

if i was going to go for anyone besides australia it would be UAE since symonds asked me to join their offsite
though heppa the NAT Manager of australia still goes there and his the former under 19 manager of UAE he was the manager for 4 seasons...
so for now i'm sticking with aussie and UAE sorta equally  ;)

Alex7089

That is cool Daz 8)
I think they were thinking of maybe starting a UAE league at 7 FTP time which would of been perfect for me but they didn't go ahead with it so Sri Lanka FTW!!!!!

8-6 Suited

Pssht whatever. Alex, enjoy Sri Lanka. It's a poxy country, full of tigers... and well... Tamil tigers.

I'll stay in Australia for now, waiting for either the bot flush to happen or Ireland to open. :D

DazBurg

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on October 18, 2010, 10:58:05 AM
Pssht whatever. Alex, enjoy Sri Lanka. It's a poxy country, full of tigers... and well... Tamil tigers.

I'll stay in Australia for now, waiting for either the bot flush to happen or Ireland to open. :D
*high fives*

same here

Alex7089

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on October 18, 2010, 10:58:05 AM

That is OK Shaggy...
Australia is second for me then UAE then Kenya then Scotland 8)
But still, tigers are cool, don't bag them, they make very nice rugs :)
Sri Lanka FTW!!!!

benjy251090

cookie311993

or Canada with me. We have a very strong batch of members in the Canada community. Cause i am a part of it i can get you help as well mates. So join me in  improvement and a tight knit community helping others

BratPack

Screw that I'm creating the foreign legion.  :P

cookie311993

okay wtf is that just join Canada with me everyone should do it. Why? Less youth players therefore youth recruits more likely have chances of nationals. Regular Canada only comps. Plenty fo help from members ranked in top 100 on FTP

Alex7089

But I don't like Canada, it is the fail country (of the world, not FTP)
What has it ever done?

cookie311993

Sri Lanka is the fail country. Canada is the most successful country on FTp in the Pavilion Club Challenge. where teams represent the country the support. Canada normally always won or finished on the podium. Not Sri Lanka. Do you know Heffener and his team Ayatollah of Rockenrollah or Knight and his team Newcastle Knights. HAve a look at them before you undermine Canada

BratPack

I'm not knocking Canada. They gave me Ethan Cain my spectacular rated keeper.....if only he could bat

NO ETHAN! THE OTHER END!