Cameron Richardson

Started by bomberboy0618, October 17, 2010, 03:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BoredSaint

tom_scully

Quote from: j959 on November 29, 2010, 07:10:22 PM
Quote from: saborn on November 28, 2010, 04:15:58 PM
there's a lot of value for rookie priced players in the backs this year. For me it means I feel like I can comfortably start one on the ground, because between Cameron Richardson, Paul Puopolo, Josh Toy, Peter Faulks, Tendai Mzungu you'd expect at least one of them to do well (IE average at least 70 so they can be upgraded later in the year)

I'd much prefer to try that then go with Bachar Houli for 200k more but who is a lot riskier.
+1

I'm on the Houli 'hate' train.  ; )
rooks should be much better value ...
Only 3 of them can sit on your bench. Are you willing to start 2 of these players each week?

bomberboy0618

Quote from: tferrier18 on November 29, 2010, 12:51:17 AM
haha come on bomberboy...you can do a better write up than that! Barely any info lol.

Anyway, he's a lock for my bench.
Will edit it in the hols and make it better :)
I was a bit busy at the time soz

tom_scully

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on December 01, 2010, 10:20:31 PM
Quote from: tferrier18 on November 29, 2010, 12:51:17 AM
haha come on bomberboy...you can do a better write up than that! Barely any info lol.

Anyway, he's a lock for my bench.
Will edit it in the hols and make it better :)
I was a bit busy at the time soz
No need to apologise, some consider it a sign of weakness.

LiveTheDream

Quote from: tom_scully on December 01, 2010, 10:19:01 PM
Only 3 of them can sit on your bench. Are you willing to start 2 of these players each week?

more than willing to start 2 of them! especially with the range of mature age blokes we have to choose from like coad, iles, mzungu, richardson, xclarke. So often this year my bench players Maguire and Silvagni outscored guys on the field

saborn

Quote from: tom_scully on December 01, 2010, 10:19:01 PM
Quote from: j959 on November 29, 2010, 07:10:22 PM
Quote from: saborn on November 28, 2010, 04:15:58 PM
there's a lot of value for rookie priced players in the backs this year. For me it means I feel like I can comfortably start one on the ground, because between Cameron Richardson, Paul Puopolo, Josh Toy, Peter Faulks, Tendai Mzungu you'd expect at least one of them to do well (IE average at least 70 so they can be upgraded later in the year)

I'd much prefer to try that then go with Bachar Houli for 200k more but who is a lot riskier.
+1

I'm on the Houli 'hate' train.  ; )
rooks should be much better value ...

My point was more along the lines that I can choose 4 of them  based on how they go in the pre-season and I'm confident that between the 4 I choose, one will go well enough to warrant playing on the ground.