Cameron Richardson

Started by bomberboy0618, October 17, 2010, 03:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bomberboy0618

Stats:
Height: 189 
Weight: 87 
Traded by Gold Coast to North Melbourne for pick 35 in the draft.

Summary:Cameron Richardson has had a pretty good year. He played in a vfl premiership and is now at the kangas.
The Crystal Ball:
Price: Should be 100k-150k

Should play round one. Would put him down for a half back role. Is a mature age rookie so could be a gun.
Another thing is he is worth getting because he is a non gc rookie. He is fast and could pull a barlow.
Decision: I reckon he is a lock. Is richardson your pick?

DazBurg

he definatly on the short list with the other rookies thats for sure

CrowsFan

As with all rookies I will watch them during pre season to see how they go and if they fit in to their side

Maca24

short listed. in my fanplanner

benjy251090

Yeah, shortlisted but as close as a lock as you can get with me

BoredSaint

ossie85

North Melbourne must rate him at pick 35. Will be considered, but the Roos have a lot of options!

Boomz

They said they think he will have an immediate impact so I'd take that to mean he will get games so he's a lock atm...

Fletch74

One to watch for sure, but there are so many to choose from the Kangaroos... 50/50 for me ATM.

Maca24

yea we all have to consider most mature age rookies.

roo boys!

He's in, being a Roo helps out a lot ;)

Sorry to bring this thread back up but I was doing my FanPlanner team and was looking for this guy's stats.

Junktimer

thought id add that out of 21 games for North Ballarat, he got in the best 14 times

saborn

there's a lot of value for rookie priced players in the backs this year. For me it means I feel like I can comfortably start one on the ground, because between Cameron Richardson, Paul Puopolo, Josh Toy, Peter Faulks, Tendai Mzungu you'd expect at least one of them to do well (IE average at least 70 so they can be upgraded later in the year)

I'd much prefer to try that then go with Bachar Houli for 200k more but who is a lot riskier.

tferrier18

haha come on bomberboy...you can do a better write up than that! Barely any info lol.

Anyway, he's a lock for my bench.

j959

Quote from: saborn on November 28, 2010, 04:15:58 PM
there's a lot of value for rookie priced players in the backs this year. For me it means I feel like I can comfortably start one on the ground, because between Cameron Richardson, Paul Puopolo, Josh Toy, Peter Faulks, Tendai Mzungu you'd expect at least one of them to do well (IE average at least 70 so they can be upgraded later in the year)

I'd much prefer to try that then go with Bachar Houli for 200k more but who is a lot riskier.
+1

I'm on the Houli 'hate' train.  ; )
rooks should be much better value ...