NOT BAD
2 (25%)
OK
0 (0%)
POOR
1 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 0

MTTY

B- L.Hodge- Complete gun AA captain. Will allow me to swith with Goddard.

B.Deledio- On the rise 3 B&F's for the tiges, should average a fair bit more this year.

G.Broughton- Going into his third year will average 100+ this year hopefully. This spot is between him and Grima.

S.Hurn- Can get huge amount of points from few possies SC gold.

J.Drummond- Same as Hurn but a little more injury prone. I'm happy to take the risk at this price.

N.Krakouer- Played a loose back at Port last year sort of like Hodge  in 08' will porbably play that out of DEF for GC next year with Bock. Will earn me a lot of money to upgrade.

A.Otten- Back from injury ended 09 in good form hopefully has a full and good pre-season. Will be a good cash cow.

(C.Richardson, B.Wilson, B.Jacobs)- Richardson should have an immediate impact at the roos and will be a good cash cow.

Wilson had a really impressive U18 champs and showed great leadership beyond his years should slot straight into the AFL(but this spot could change over pre-season.).

Jacobs is there due to his ability to go FWD/DEF/MID, more FWD and DEF should be MPP next year.

M- B.Goddard- Complete gun SC gold being MPP just makes him even better.

P.Chapman- Will spend more time in the midfield with GAJ gone (IMO) and should rack up even more points. Again his MPP makes him even more valueable.

M.Murphy- Been in the system for a few years usually doesn't get tagged due to Judd and Gibbs in the team and usually not seen but he is a very hard worker, pushes forward and kicks goals a lot don't know that he averaged 111 last year and nearly every game broke the ton. even when he got tags. Underpriced (IMO).

N.Foley- The superstar of the Richmond midfield. Coming back from injury way underpriced and should be even better with Cotchin starting to develop and Martin getting better, also now has JJ to kick to.

D.Swallow- Acoording to AFL experts this guy has no weaknesses, 4th in the VFL B&F and only 17.

A.Gaff- Gaff reminds me a lot of Judd, he's very durable(Ton of endurance), was very impressive at the Draft combine and U18 Champs, described as the best user of the ball in the draft and one of the hardest workers in the draft. Should end up at WCE which would be great due to their youth policy.

(J.Dyson, A.Krakouer, M.Sewell)- Dyson was very unlucky not to play for the Lions this year, very hard working Midfielder who can push forward and kick goals. One of the best on the ground in the Shanghai Showdown.

A.Krakouer, what can i say is SC score in the WAFL grand final promises so much, and at a club like Collinbgwood could up his score due to Swan and Pendles getting tagged before him.

Sewell, Great VFL grand final from him had a great season in the VFL and as a mature recruit could have a Barlow effect.

R- A.Sandilands- Gun ruckman of the comp 100+ no need to say anything else.

D.Petrie- Returning from injury a slight risk due to his feet but the key to me picking him is his low price and ability to play Ruck, Forward and Back, MPP makes him valuebale.

(Z.Smith, J.Redden)- Smith is a great cheap player should play every game bar injury, and should rack up a fair few points great cash cow.

Redden has been described as a near identical to Lade, his only weakness is running if he gets his engine up and running over pre-season i will keep my eye on him in NAB.

F- N.Riewoldt- ST.Nick is a complete Superstar(Except in GF's), huge tank and will be a huge asset to have next year bar injury.

M.Pavlich- He may be getting older but he is still a gun and champion, he racks up the ball when playing mid and launches them from 60 and goals. Once again his MPP makes him very valueable.

S.Sidebottom- I can't believe a teenager is this good, at a premiership side, MPP is even better. Worried that he will get a tag though, if he starts well.

C.Rioli- Hopefully will play more midfield next year and avoid the tagg can turn it on usually when Buddy is too, will be a very high scorer if he can get over his niggling injuries.

K.Tippett- Old Kurt who burnt a few at the start last year (Including me) , was very poor lasst year, but the reason everybody got on him was the hype about how good he was going to be and his MPP status the only problem was his high price. This year to me seems underpriced and seeing as Petrie is back, for me it is as simple as starting him and if he spuds it up switch him with Petrie and bring on Smith  until he finds form.

C.Knights- Back from injury will be a cash cow was good when playing HF but just as good in the midfield, with all the retirements should see a lot more of the ball and rack up the points.

J.Darling- This kid is a huge talent will go later then he would have at the start of the year due to the allegations against him and his poor form in the U18 Champs but remember he did make the U18 champs team in 2009 and was one of the best players, going later in the draft is a plus due to him being cheaper.

(L.Casboult, D.Talia, J.Butcher)- Casboult is a very promising KPP and on a live chat earlier in the year Ratten was very keen on getting him into the senior squad after an impressive year in the reserves. Could be a very good cash cow.

Talia, should get some game time this year after the retirements and being over thoses injuries and will probably be a KP back who could push forward. Was high in the draft and very well respected at the club.

Butcher should take Tredrea's spot at FF very impressive player it's a shame his first year was ruined by injury to his back. With Boak, Gray and Westhoff improving around him he should get plenty of good delivery to him.

Cheers tell me what you think

Justin Bieber

I personally can't see much wrong with it.

Could try getting in another rookie instead of Clarke is you already have Goddard there?

Casboult a smokie for the Blues. Sure can play his forward role but will he be needed with Henderson and maybe Setanta there?

MTTY

Quote from: Hellopplz on October 17, 2010, 11:57:21 AM
I personally can't see much wrong with it.

Could try getting in another rookie instead of Clarke is you already have Goddard there?

Casboult a smokie for the Blues. Sure can play his forward role but will he be needed with Henderson and maybe Setanta there?
Yeah i might do that. I was watching a live chat with Brett Ratten and he said he should get games next year if he's not there rnd 1 though i will change it :)

Maca24

Brown just had surgery should be back training in february. you sure you want to start him? and are you sure about having 2 crows in frwds?
maybe knights to petterd. nice team 8/10

MTTY

Quote from: Maca24 on October 17, 2010, 12:30:55 PM
Brown just had surgery should be back training in february. you sure you want to start him? and are you sure about having 2 crows in frwds?
maybe knights to petterd. nice team 8/10
Na i'm not worried about Browny, When Crows have a BYE i will use MPP to switch Tippett and Petrie. ;)

Justin Bieber

That's why there was no point in me saying anything as you had MPP.

MTTY

Quote from: Hellopplz on October 17, 2010, 01:18:05 PM
That's why there was no point in me saying anything as you had MPP.
Yeah  ;)

Maca24

Bosh

MTTY

Quote from: Maca24 on October 17, 2010, 04:42:57 PM
soz  :-[
Doesn't matter, i've given a little on why i picked these players, Benjy inspired me to do so.

benjy251090

Quote from: MTTY on October 20, 2010, 08:51:11 PM
Doesn't matter, i've given a little on why i picked these players, Benjy inspired me to do so.
Good to see I am making a difference ;)

benjy251090

Quote from: MTTY on October 20, 2010, 08:55:08 PM
Quote from: benjy251090 on October 20, 2010, 08:53:02 PM
No worries. What do you think of the team mate?
Solid all over except the forward line IMO, Brown coming back from groin surgery might be a little slow at the start so will be an upgrade target. 3 crows, 2 starting and 1 on the bench is not the best thing to do, unless you change tippett and petrie that would make it alright. 8/10

MTTY

Quote from: benjy251090 on October 20, 2010, 09:54:46 PM
Solid all over except the forward line IMO, Brown coming back from groin surgery might be a little slow at the start so will be an upgrade target. 3 crows, 2 starting and 1 on the bench is not the best thing to do, unless you change tippett and petrie that would make it alright. 8/10
thanks Benjy,  it will depend on how Browns pre-season form is to wether he makes my team or not and yeah i'm going to put Tippett in the rucks ;D

benjy251090

Quote from: MTTY on October 20, 2010, 09:57:14 PM
thanks Benjy,  it will depend on how Browns pre-season form is to wether he makes my team or not and yeah i'm going to put Tippett in the rucks ;D
No worries, yeah, it is out of Browny and Gia for fourth spot in my fwds, the other is likely to be one of my first fwd upgrades

Another part of your team I am not a fan of is B.I.G Writing, he is a bit of a loser :P

MTTY

Quote from: benjy251090 on October 20, 2010, 09:59:33 PM
Quote from: MTTY on October 20, 2010, 09:57:14 PM
No worries, yeah, it is out of Browny and Gia for fourth spot in my fwds, the other is likely to be one of my first fwd upgrades

Another part of your team I am not a fan of is B.I.G Writing, he is a bit of a loser :P
LOL, changed