Quote from: benjy251090 on October 20, 2010, 09:59:33 PM
Quote from: MTTY on October 20, 2010, 09:57:14 PM
Quote from: benjy251090 on October 20, 2010, 09:54:46 PM
Quote from: MTTY on October 20, 2010, 08:55:08 PM
Quote from: benjy251090 on October 20, 2010, 08:53:02 PM
Quote from: MTTY on October 20, 2010, 08:51:11 PM
Quote from: Maca24 on October 17, 2010, 04:42:57 PM
soz  :-[
Doesn't matter, i've given a little on why i picked these players, Benjy inspired me to do so.
Good to see I am making a difference ;)
No worries. What do you think of the team mate?
Solid all over except the forward line IMO, Brown coming back from groin surgery might be a little slow at the start so will be an upgrade target. 3 crows, 2 starting and 1 on the bench is not the best thing to do, unless you change tippett and petrie that would make it alright. 8/10
thanks Benjy,  it will depend on how Browns pre-season form is to wether he makes my team or not and yeah i'm going to put Tippett in the rucks ;D
No worries, yeah, it is out of Browny and Gia for fourth spot in my fwds, the other is likely to be one of my first fwd upgrades

Another part of your team I am not a fan of is B.I.G Writing, he is a bit of a loser :P
LOL, changed
Much easier to read, the other writing hurt my eyes

MTTY

I am considering putting Mitch W.Brown in instead of John Butcher, Browns not in the fan planner though

c4v3m4n

Hey mate, my thoughts on your team.

Backs: Very solid, they look really good. Just make sure that you can definitely cover Krakouer's absence in Round 1.

Mids: Solid, if Swallow and Gaff are both drafted to GC, again, you'll need emergencies for Round 1. IYO, Chapman or Ablett? Both should be Mid/Fwd next year....

Rucks: Good combo, but keep an eye out for Majak Daw. If he gets promoted, he could be a better link to the forward line, freeing up that 2nd ruckman spot for a better player.

Forward: One of the more unique forward lines I have seen. I worry about Sidebottom and Tippett (burnt me along with NicNat) though, but maybe thats me.

So in conclusion, very very nice team! Just watch for Majak Daw. Also, I didn't see any Swan? Any reason? Could be a better choice than Chappy....

MTTY

Quote from: c4v3m4n on October 26, 2010, 11:37:27 PM
Hey mate, my thoughts on your team.

Backs: Very solid, they look really good. Just make sure that you can definitely cover Krakouer's absence in Round 1.

Mids: Solid, if Swallow and Gaff are both drafted to GC, again, you'll need emergencies for Round 1. IYO, Chapman or Ablett? Both should be Mid/Fwd next year....

Rucks: Good combo, but keep an eye out for Majak Daw. If he gets promoted, he could be a better link to the forward line, freeing up that 2nd ruckman spot for a better player.

Forward: One of the more unique forward lines I have seen. I worry about Sidebottom and Tippett (burnt me along with NicNat) though, but maybe thats me.

So in conclusion, very very nice team! Just watch for Majak Daw. Also, I didn't see any Swan? Any reason? Could be a better choice than Chappy....
I was going to have Swan but i figured that i could get Murphy for a bit less he averages 111(last year), i think he will ahve an even better year,and the combo of Krakour and Murphy i reckon will make me more points then Swan and a rookie of Krakours value if i have to put the rookie on. Swan could still make the team though. Chaps there for MPP, going to stay away from Ablett and take Swallow. I will most lielt play Cam Richarson in RND 1 for Kraks absence. Agree Tippett burnt me last year but the reason i picked him is cause of what he can do, hopefully he does it this time if not i will place him on the ruck bench for Smith until he finds form. I think Sidebottom will have a good year and he's only 19, don't think he will get a tag given the quality of the team he plays in. Thanks

Barlow 21

Quote from: Hellopplz on October 17, 2010, 11:57:21 AM
I personally can't see much wrong with it.

Could try getting in another rookie instead of Clarke is you already have Goddard there?

Casboult a smokie for the Blues. Sure can play his forward role but will he be needed with Henderson and maybe Setanta there?
+1 Good Team