Main Menu

I CALL SHOTGUN!

Started by benjy251090, October 16, 2010, 01:00:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cookie311993

who are you talking to benjy

Alex7089

Wow you would have a lot of PM's I think this is easier ;)

Cookie, I'm sorry, I want Grant yes, but I don't value him the way I value my friendship with Q.
I have already been in that place and it is horrible. None of us will ever get anywhere if we tear each other apart. We all want success. This is how we achieve it.
Q wants him, Q gets him.

DazBurg

Quote from: Master Q on October 16, 2010, 01:43:00 PM
Sorry Cookie, but that's how FF rolls. There's been some big fights before you came, this is how we prevent them.

Dibs:

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=381945 (BOOMZ's guy)

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=132351 (Shaggy's guy)

Sounds good Daz, but that'll be hard and confusing.

good point
we will just leave it as is won't be too hard to keep up i suppose because we can always look at Osama's first post and see the dibs before going to whatever page we are up too to post anymore

MajorLazer

Master Q

Also, this thread shouldn't be a sticky, it's not so important because we can still dibs in the General thread and we don't want our boards to be full of stickies.
Thanks Alex, I've let players go as well for him, and for many others, this is how we do it.

MajorLazer

benjy251090

Yeah, was just chucking ideas around

Alex7089

Quote from: Master Q on October 16, 2010, 01:50:37 PM
Also, this thread shouldn't be a sticky, it's not so important because we can still dibs in the General thread and we don't want our boards to be full of stickies.
Thanks Alex, I've let players go as well for him, and for many others, this is how we do it.
No problem Q like you said you have done it for me, FF is a friendly community and we love helping each other.
If you don't like that then that is to bad. I like you cookie but, this forum has a weird closeness about it :P

DazBurg

Quote from: Alex7089 on October 16, 2010, 01:55:17 PM
Quote from: Master Q on October 16, 2010, 01:50:37 PM
No problem Q like you said you have done it for me, FF is a friendly community and we love helping each other.
If you don't like that then that is to bad. I like you cookie but, this forum has a weird closeness about it :P

true true
and diplomacy is the key to revolving situations  ;)

cookie311993

Alex7089

Remember that even if this bowler slips through now, it will come back to you, karma...
We all help each other regularly. One day you may really want a complete star who is worth 100k and is at 20k and you get him for 80k cheaper than you should because we hold off ;)

cookie311993

yeah i guess, but if  a player is worth that much others will bid for him and besides in a season or so i will be looking for players who are worth more the 200k

Alex7089

You never know cookie on the occasion if a player gets little interest nobody notices him and he slips under the radar.
For instance HP sold a guy for 250,000 who had similar stats to the guy I just bought for 24k. ;)

cookie311993

yeah that would have been cause he was more well rounded player had good primaries and  secondarieas and good exp.

Master Q

Plus Cookie, there are a lot of us who play on here, new people joining all the time, It's always easier when you have support.